Vero cheated Northwestern

Vero Indian

3 hours ago, cribboy305 said:

… So you are a referee? & if so why nor watch the game? 

better question is are you one of the refs who reffed the Nw Vero game, because you seem on the defensive side as we talk about what happened. 

Lastly, idc what you demand or urge fam. Understand this is a highschool football forum, idk you you dont know me. Take yo behind to facebook with all that. 

Cribboy305, you and I both know what a great honor and privilege that is for you to be able to speak with me. If you want to continue with this great honor and privilege of yours, you will be expected and demanded to answer my questions and provide me examples when I ask for them. You and I also know that you can learn a lot from me, and it behooves you to admit that I am absolutely correct, which deep down you know as well. 

37 minutes ago, ExplorerHomer2 said:

We understand, massa ... I mean "supervisor"

@cribboy305 my man ain't playing. Don't ever criticize any thing unless you got immediate evidence that he approves of. No one criticize anything. You are NOT qualified, you hear? I mean, apply this to everything: don't criticize coaches, unless you are a coach. Don't criticize teachers, unless you are a teacher. Don't criticize politicians unless you are a politician. Don't complain about that burger unless you a chef!!! Don't complain about hurricanes unless you a meteorologist. Don't complain about women unless you dress up in yo ladies high heels and panties on the weekend when she out wit her crew..

Because ... YOU ARE NOT QUALIFIED!!!

ExplereHomer2, that is an extreme view, and I cannot agree with all of your observations. However, when a poster criticizes officiating or officials on this message board, that poster will answer to me. I will put anybody in their place when it comes to officiating on this message board, you can take that to the bank and exchange it for cash. 

21 minutes ago, Jambun82 said:

ExplereHomer2, that is an extreme view, and I cannot agree with all of your observations. However, when a poster criticizes officiating or officials on this message board, that poster will answer to me. I will put anybody in their place when it comes to officiating on this message board, you can take that to the bank and exchange it for cash. 

This dude gotta be drinking

1 hour ago, ExplorerHomer2 said:

@cribboy305 my man ain't playing. Don't ever criticize any thing unless you got immediate evidence that he approves of. No one criticize anything. You are NOT qualified, you hear? I mean, apply this to everything: don't criticize coaches, unless you are a coach. Don't criticize teachers, unless you are a teacher. Don't criticize politicians unless you are a politician. Don't complain about that burger unless you a chef!!! Don't complain about hurricanes unless you a meteorologist. Don't complain about women unless you dress up in yo ladies high heels and panties on the weekend when she out wit her crew..

Yall crib brothas stick together better down there (Dade & Broward) than up here (Treasure Coast).....I love it 

14 hours ago, ExplorerHomer2 said:

:lol::lol:man is the referee regulator, sent here on official business by the state to distract us gentlemen. 

On 9/5/2023 at 11:03 PM, Jambun82 said:

All right, that is great to read. By any chance, would you care to share what state? Have you considered becoming a high school football official in Florida? 

Virginia, and no. I'm an old man now. I did it when I was much younger, but got a good job at a chemical plant that required me to work swing shift, which made it impossible to officiate unless I wanted to spend a bunch of my vacation days to do it. Refs have always missed calls and always will, but I have the utmost respect for them just for being out there so the kids can play. 

3 hours ago, JDHoss said:

Virginia, and no. I'm an old man now. I did it when I was much younger, but got a good job at a chemical plant that required me to work swing shift, which made it impossible to officiate unless I wanted to spend a bunch of my vacation days to do it. Refs have always missed calls and always will, but I have the utmost respect for them just for being out there so the kids can play. 

What part of Virginia did you officiate in? 

• 2 weeks later...