Funniest Thing I’ve heard in a while LOL!

THIS_IS_DILLARD

So I’m at the hookah lounge with my bro who’s a huge Miami central fan & were on the the topic of high school football. 

& he’s telling me that in the “PORTAL”is I central head coaches has been discussing since before the season started to THROW the Gorman & chaminade game. LOL!

& that the coaching staff didn’t/don’t care about being national champs because they were “ROBBED” of it last year. & that throwing the chaminade game & Gorman game was purposely thrown to give more money and exposure to chaminade & gorman to make them look better. LMAO LOL. 

man I’ve heard a lot of things in life but this here has took the cake. These folks from dade are something else lol. @Jullian @cribboy305 

10 minutes ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

So I’m at the hookah lounge with my bro who’s a huge Miami central fan & were on the the topic of high school football. 

& he’s telling me that in the “PORTAL”is I central head coaches has been discussing since before the season started to THROW the Gorman & chaminade game. LOL!

& that the coaching staff didn’t/don’t care about being national champs because they were “ROBBED” of it last year. & that throwing the chaminade game & Gorman game was purposely thrown to give more money and exposure to chaminade & gorman to make them look better. LMAO LOL. 

man I’ve heard a lot of things in life but this here has took the cake. These folks from dade are something else lol. @Jullian @cribboy305 

What that surprises you???? Just saw on the Chaminade Central final, on this site,  rocket fan is blaming the loss on 1 play!!!! YOU GOT A WHOLE GAME TO WIN IT, AN ENTIRE GAME! These fools are comical bro!!!!  Ive said it before, it’s a delusional sickness. Hahaha…….

4 minutes ago, Jullian said:

What that surprises you???? Just saw on the Chaminade Central final, on this site,  rocket fan is blaming the loss on 1 play!!!! YOU GOT A WHOLE GAME TO WIN IT, AN ENTIRE GAME! These fools are comical bro!!!!  Ive said it before, it’s a delusional sickness. Hahaha…….

I knew that but dam I didn’t know they would go to this extent. Lol lmao he’s saying that central is a BRAND now & it’s all about the money & the endorsements & building their program. Basically saying they’re not just a high school they’re corporate. Lol.

his excuse: bro jus look at the coaches demeanor on the sidelines they wasn’t even mad etc etc because they already knew going into the game what time it was. 

me: lmao hahahahahahaha okay. 

2 hours ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

Just what are they putting in the hookah pipes?