GMAC game?

nolebull813

The opponent is probably yet to be determined. The GMAC is a playoff for Dade schools bragging rights. However, I am not sure how the initial seeding is determined and if has already determined which I suspect is not the case. So, all schools that are participating should have some TBD games on their schedule at this time.

15 hours ago, DarterBlue2 said:

The opponent is probably yet to be determined. The GMAC is a playoff for Dade schools bragging rights. However, I am not sure how the initial seeding is determined and if has already determined which I suspect is not the case. So, all schools that are participating should have some TBD games on their schedule at this time.

But there are 2 games after it already scheduled. So it’s just some random game against teams from their area they already play. Lol. Ok 

3 hours ago, nolebull813 said:

But there are 2 games after it already scheduled. So it’s just some random game against teams from their area they already play. Lol. Ok 

They wouldn’t have already played. So how Its set up is basically Gmac ranks the top 10 teams in the county & they play eachother 3 week of october, How I look at is north dade vs down south. Last year Central played columbus, West played homestead, norland played palmetto etc etc. This year it’ll probably look like Norland will play Columbus & Central & Btw will split homestead & palmetto. 

8 hours ago, cribboy305 said:

They wouldn’t have already played. So how Its set up is basically Gmac ranks the top 10 teams in the county & they play eachother 3 week of october, How I look at is north dade vs down south. Last year Central played columbus, West played homestead, norland played palmetto etc etc. This year it’ll probably look like Norland will play Columbus & Central & Btw will split homestead & palmetto. 

Winner of Central v Norland will play Columbus is what I'm hearing. They meet the week before. So long as Columbus takes care of Homestead Saturday first...