Saturday Night Football: Columbus 16 vs Homestead 32 FINAL

ExplorerHomer2

2 hours ago, FSULOVER said:

The nerve of people coming on a board like this and expecting to give their opinion.  

"Opinions" are fine and what makes the message board great. When posters to this message board comment on a subject the very few of them no anything about, such as officials and officiating,  I choose to challenge and expose them. I like to read and learn from many other posters who are more knowledgeable than I am on many other subjects. I am the most knowledgeable poster on this message board when it comes to the subject of officials and officiating by far.   

33 minutes ago, Jambun82 said:

"Opinions" are fine and what makes the message board great. When posters to this message board comment on a subject the very few of them no anything about, such as officials and officiating,  I choose to challenge and expose them. I like to read and learn from many other posters who are more knowledgeable than I am on many other subjects. I am the most knowledgeable poster on this message board when it comes to the subject of officials and officiating by far.   

Question, did you watch the Canes Gt game last night? & if so how do you feel about the fumble(not a fumble) that was reviewed & still stood? egregious and nationally televised Referee mistake. Do you feel highschool refs are above this ?

33 minutes ago, Jambun82 said:

Well i was a male stripper and know more about exposing than anyone on this board so please leave the exposing stuff up to me.

5 hours ago, Jambun82 said:

You may be, or may not be more qualified than anyone on this board, but either way you really need to get over yourself. Coaches make mistakes (ask Cristobal) and referees, being HUMAN, do as well. If you are unwilling to concede that, you are absolutely delusional.

And no one needs your stamp of crotchety approval.

7 hours ago, cribboy305 said:

Question, did you watch the Canes Gt game last night? & if so how do you feel about the fumble(not a fumble) that was reviewed & still stood? egregious and nationally televised Referee mistake. Do you feel highschool refs are above this ?

I didn't watch the game, but I saw the highlight. Are you asking if I think that High School Football Officials are perfect and never make mistakes? No I don't. Do I think that the vast majority of posters to this message board are qualified to rate and critique High School Football Officials? No I don't. 

2 hours ago, ExplorerHomer2 said:

You may be, or may not be more qualified than anyone on this board, but either way you really need to get over yourself. Coaches make mistakes (ask Cristobal) and referees, being HUMAN, do as well. If you are unwilling to concede that, you are absolutely delusional.

And no one needs your stamp of crotchety approval.

High School Football Officials make mistakes every game and there has never been a perfectly officiated game in football since the Rutgers-Princeton game in November 1869. There is no maybe, I AM the most qualified poster on this message board on the subject of High School Football Officials and Officiating. 

7 hours ago, Jambun82 said:

High School Football Officials make mistakes every game and there has never been a perfectly officiated game in football since the Rutgers-Princeton game in November 1869. There is no maybe, I AM the most qualified poster on this message board on the subject of High School Football Officials and Officiating. 

got em