Final Dillard 44 Fort Lauderdale 14

THIS_IS_DILLARD

• THIS_IS_DILLARD changed the title to 1st Qt Dillard 6 Fort Lauderdale 0
  • THIS_IS_DILLARD changed the title to 2nd Qt Dillard 19 Fort Lauderdale 7
  • THIS_IS_DILLARD changed the title to Final Dillard 44 Fort Lauderdale 14

Tonight wasn’t as dominant as I wanted it to be. Lost our starting qb in the 2nd qt for the remainder of the game while up 19-7 so the coaches decided to sit him for precautionary reasons.

tonight was our first district game of the season still need to clean up the penalties and the mistakes. Defense held the flying l’s to 7 points offensively. The second string qb threw a pick 6 on our own end early in thr 4th to give the ls their only points since the first qt. 

A few players got banged up tonight as the opposing team played real dirty tonight as they had nothing to lose. We’re back at it Monday tho in another district rival game, then sta Aquinas next Friday. So hopefully we can get in & get out quick on Monday with no further injuries. 

congrats on the win panthers moving one step closer to the playoffs. Left a lot of points on the field tho. @VeniceIndianFan @DarterBlue2

3 minutes ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

Tonight wasn’t as dominant as I wanted it to be. Lost our starting qb in the 2nd qt for the remainder of the game while up 19-7 so the coaches decided to sit him for precautionary reasons.

tonight was our first district game of the season still need to clean up the penalties and the mistakes. Defense held the flying l’s to 7 points offensively. The second string qb threw a pick 6 on our own end early in thr 4th to give the ls their only points since the first qt. 

A few players got banged up tonight as the opposing team played real dirty tonight as they had nothing to lose. We’re back at it Monday tho in another district rival game, then sta Aquinas next Friday. So hopefully we can get in & get out quick on Monday with no further injuries. 

congrats on the win panthers moving one step closer to the playoffs. Left a lot of points on the field tho. @VeniceIndianFan @DarterBlue2

Dillard is a solid playoff team. But you were dealt a bad hand with St. Thomas coming on the backend of a very busy week. I maintain that this St. Thomas is beatable. But my feelings are you may have to save your powder for the playoffs. If Dillard managed to beat St. Thomas this Friday given you will likely be banged up to a degree, that would be a remarkable achievement.