Great Thursday night slate in SFL!

BrowardHandicapper

Several games will be played on Thursday 10/27 but here are a few that caught my eye (bolded are my top picks):

Monsignor Pace versus Keys Gate 7PM - 2 teams eliminated from a pretty competitive 4A-8 that had solid seasons - but I can almost guarantee both will still be playing 110%!

Columbus versus Coral Gables 7PM   - Winner takes 8A-14.

Flanagan versus Chaminade-Madonna 7PM - Non-District signature win on the line.

Edison versus BTW 7PM - Winner takes 4A-8.

Melbourne Central Catholic versus Champagnat Catholic  7PM - Great opportunity to see 3A Power MCC versus a pesky top ten 2A Champagnat Catholic team.

Your three bold faced games are top notch. If I were in South Florida, I would probably attend either the Edison/BTW or Columbus/Coral Gables game. But Flanagan/Chaminade is a great game also. I am stuck with Apopka versus the 2 win Evans. On Friday, the lineups get better, though. I will probably watch one of the 8a, 2 games, as the second place there is up in the air.

Your three bold faced games are top notch. If I were in South Florida, I would probably attend either the Edison/BTW or Columbus/Coral Gables game. But Flanagan/Chaminade is a great game also. I am stuck with Apopka versus the 2 win Evans. On Friday, the lineups get better, though. I will probably watch one of the 8a, 2 games, as the second place there is up in the air.

I will likely head over to the Columbus /Coral Gables game at Tropical Park.   I tell you....Thursday nights have had a few games down here.  I'll take it!

Evans is in rough shape right now and has to face Apopka :unsure: ....Friday will be better for you.