FINAL BLANCHE ELY 35 DILLARD 12

THIS_IS_DILLARD

Well for the 2nd time in back to back weeks dillard panthers & the tigers will be facing off. 

ADVERTISEMENT
SCROLL TO CONTINUE WITH CONTENT

Data Centers and Climate Change
Businesses need to ensure their data centers can withstand the effects of...
cdw.com
4fb1502251a03b5be83cc24c3ef30c9137.jpg?w
>

last week the tigers held on for a 33-28 victory at home. And will look to end the panthers season for the 2nd consecutive season. 

New Dodge Clearance Pricing
Drive off in Style! Our Affordable Dodge Cars Are Waiting for You @ Your Local...

thumbnail.jpg?domain=
>

dillard on the other hand after losing over 30 transfers and bringing in a new coach, the panthers are looking to make it to the 2nd round for the third consecutive year. 

this year has been a challenging year , but hopefully all the highs and lows we’ve been through would all show worth it in a post season win vs our hated rivals this Friday. 

win or lose tho I’m riding with that blue & gray. Letsss goooo. 

Just now, DarterBlue2 said:

I got the Panthers in this game. I said I would be at Otis Grey if you were alive Thanksgiving and I intend to keep my promise. 

Most def man. It starts with this Friday so we will see. Hopefully we can put a full game together and end our biggest rival season like they did ours last week. 

10 minutes ago, nolebull813 said:

They would have to beat STA to do that 

If they don't beat STA and Apopka takes down Seminole in the second round, then I will make my way back to Central Florida for the Lake Mary rematch even though I can't think of a way to beat the Rams unless their QB is not available for the game. 

20 hours ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

Well for the 2nd time in back to back weeks dillard panthers & the tigers will be facing off. 

last week the tigers held on for a 33-28 victory at home. And will look to end the panthers season for the 2nd consecutive season. 

dillard on the other hand after losing over 30 transfers and bringing in a new coach, the panthers are looking to make it to the 2nd round for the third consecutive year. 

this year has been a challenging year , but hopefully all the highs and lows we’ve been through would all show worth it in a post season win vs our hated rivals this Friday. 

win or lose tho I’m riding with that blue & gray. Letsss goooo. 

If the Panthers lose again to Ely, they’ll b bringing in new coaches again….This is probably the best game in So Flo. The rest of the games gonna b Beatdowns. I’m going to the West Boca @Atlantic game. Haven’t seen the Eagles this year. I don’t expect bullets to b whizzing by my head either……..If Dillard loses to Ely again, there may b trouble. If Ely gets eliminated by Dillard, there may b trouble……

1 minute ago, Jullian said:

If the Panthers lose again to Ely, they’ll b bringing in new coaches again….This is probably the best game in So Flo. The rest of the games gonna b Beatdowns. I’m going to the West Boca @Atlantic game. Haven’t seen the Eagles this year. I don’t expect bullets to b whizzing by my head either……..If Dillard loses to Ely again, there may b trouble. If Ely gets eliminated by Dillard, there may b trouble……

I hope you are wrong. At the end of the day, it's only a football game. There are far worse trials and tribulations in life than losing a football game to your most hated rival. 

2 hours ago, Jullian said:

Lol most def spot on about the bullets part. Sad thing is I think whatever coaching staff loses this game is gonna be gone. 

this game is most def gonna come down to the final quarter & if Dillard can end the tigers season on their turf like they did us last year. Man oh man.

19 hours ago, DarterBlue2 said:

If they don't beat STA and Apopka takes down Seminole in the second round, then I will make my way back to Central Florida for the Lake Mary rematch even though I can't think of a way to beat the Rams unless their QB is not available for the game. 

Hopefully we can advance tomorrow to even give ourselves that opportunity. Winning a playoff game on the road in your first year as head coach after a mass exodus is not easy at all to do. So we will see. 

1 minute ago, DarterBlue2 said:

I have a good feeling about Dillard's chances in this game. The key is to minimize penalties and not turn the ball over unnecessarily. 

That and they have to start quicker and get off the field on third down. They can’t fall behind 26-7 & 33-14 like last week. 

if they want to show the world growth and that Dillard is that school to transfer to next year, they have to come out punch ely in the mouth and move on to the 2nd round. 

37 minutes ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

That and they have to start quicker and get off the field on third down. They can’t fall behind 26-7 & 33-14 like last week. 

You are absolute right on that. If you fall behind at all, it should be by no more than 7. You need to be in the game from the get go and preferably have them play from behind. 

1 minute ago, DarterBlue2 said:

You are absolute right on that. If you fall behind at all, it should be by no more than 7. You need to be in the game from the get go and preferably have them play from behind. 

Facts, I don’t know if this is all teams or just middle of the pack teams. But I think we play so much better & aggressive when we have the lead. 

so we have to jump out & make ely play from behind. 

52 minutes ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

Facts, I don’t know if this is all teams or just middle of the pack teams. But I think we play so much better & aggressive when we have the lead. 

so we have to jump out & make ely play from behind. 

Most teams, good or bad, play better from the front. There are a few that tend to come from behind, but personally, I don't like that drama. Take the lead early and pull away towards the finish. That's the way to do it in the playoffs. Leave no doubt!

Just now, DarterBlue2 said:

Most teams, good or bad, play better from the front. There are a few that tend to come from behind, but personally, I don't like that drama. Take the lead early and pull away towards the finish. That's the way to do it in the playoffs. Leave no doubt!

Me either it’s like playing from behind every play every down is crucial because if you’re down 7 you don’t want to go three and out or turn it over and risk being down double digits that makes the mental even more stressed. Especially in the playoffs. 

I want to see Dillard come in tonight punch ely in the mouth and keep punching until the clocks hit zero if they truly want to advance to the 2nd round. 

Last year, Bergen Catholic NJ lost to Don Bosco in the regular season 31-7. Then in the title game, Bergen turned around and beat Bosco 45-0! 

Point is it’s really hard to beat a team twice. Especially when you are close in quality. Dillard should be more focused and hungry. Ely might be reading their own press clippings. Paws up Panthers, it’s game day!!!!

1 hour ago, nolebull813 said:

Last year, Bergen Catholic NJ lost to Don Bosco in the regular season 31-7. Then in the title game, Bergen turned around and beat Bosco 45-0! 

Point is it’s really hard to beat a team twice. Especially when you are close in quality. Dillard should be more focused and hungry. Ely might be reading their own press clippings. Paws up Panthers, it’s game day!!!!

Let’s get it!! Gonna be heading to the stadium around 6 last week the traffic to get in the school was miles back , I can only imagine tonight.