SOUL BOWL.!!! ELY @ DiLLARD.!!

@broward your right and we can bounce back big with a win next week but this one hurts bad!! Because we had it DEFENSE played lights out all night we had the game won like this is literally the first game where I've been in tears man people in the stands asking me why don't I coach and that they see and feel the passion in me and that I really need to get out there and they were so serious and it's just like Man !!!

@broward your right and we can bounce back big with a win next week but this one hurts bad!! Because we had it DEFENSE played lights out all night we had the game won like this is literally the first game where I've been in tears man people in the stands asking me why don't I coach and that they see and feel the passion in me and that I really need to get out there and they were so serious and it's just like Man !!!

Well then you should coach if u feel u can make Dillard a better team then i think you should bro

It's deeper then that man it's just the will to Win that's in me bro like bro I bleed this junk like literally it's crazy.!!! Like everyone probably home eating dinner not thinking about the game anymore

While I'm over here mentally scared over here thinking brooo I literally just sent a Video out crying bruh to the whole Dillard nation asking what can we do we needs to be done for us to get over this ely hurdle like bro this is REAL TO ME man.

It's deeper then that man it's just the will to Win that's in me bro like bro I bleed this junk like literally it's crazy.!!! Like everyone probably home eating dinner not thinking about the game anymore

While I'm over here mentally scared over here thinking brooo I literally just sent a Video out crying bruh to the whole Dillard nation asking what can we do we needs to be done for us to get over this ely hurdle like bro this is REAL TO ME man.

Never know you could be da guy to turn Dillard around

Second time today that the team with better record lost rivalry game

Can we all agree records go out the window in a rivalry game?

I agree somewhat if both teams are equal... but if you rival is not as good as you, I expect you to win. Dillard was suppose to win that game lastnight and they didn't... Ely 2 wins prior last night were to Plantation and Coconut Creek... Bad loss for Dillard...

I agree somewhat if both teams are equal... but if you rival is not as good as you, I expect you to win. Dillard was suppose to win that game lastnight and they didn't... Ely 2 wins prior last night were to Plantation and Coconut Creek... Bad loss for Dillard...

So you agree with the Raines Ribault game fitting that category?

It really was but everyone in Pick ems picked Raines lol

So basically if it was a beating Vegas point spread type of game Raines would of been getting the -3 cause basically it's a picked game... You can't compare that game to Dillard vs Ely which one team is a playoff team and the other is just in turnmoil!! Sorry Dillard we're not suppose to lose that game last night... @Dillard we're they resting players last night?

Not from my recollection Everybody Played and I Agree with Zoe that was a TERRIBLE lost especially the way the defense played defense played their but off last night getting stop after atop but the offense was not their self I don't know what it is but it's like when they play ely mentally their are not where they should be.

From the coaches to the fans everyone is hurt Bad by this lost one of the worst feeling souls bowls ever even much then the 50-0 lost a few years ago at least in that one nothing didn't go right but in this one we just have it away on a silver platter.

Ohh well got to Regroup Playoff game Friday.