1st RD Hamilton vs Fort White

FORTWHITEFAN76

I knew we would be better. Our defense did the best they could in that situation. Trying to stop the running combo of 28 and 20 along with the Vanover kid mixed in was tough. But at one point in the game we had 4  8th graders on the field, so we are encouraged with the direction of our program. With the exception of about 4 big plays, we made Fort White earn every yard. They even had to resort to the ol hook and ladder play on a fourth and 20. But it was excecuted to PERFECTION for a TD. We made a few plays on offense just not enough to keep the pressure on. Fort White defense was tough and reminds me of our defense in our run to the Finals in 2014. They fly to the football. Look forward to a new schedule next year and a new playoff format. And finally, absolute no disrespect to the Indians but Madison is something they aint seen all year long, so they better prepare well. After seeing both teams in action, Im going with Madison by 14+, but we will see next Friday. Go Trojans.

None taken Bulldog known all along we will underdog in the Madison game. And no disrespect to Hamilton but winning 34-7 with 11 minutes left in fourth to go and our coach took his foot off gas and put in our backups for second game in row instead of mashing the gas like we should  game last night should of been 48-7 easy,but with our roster size talent gap from starters to backups is so big its scary and I guess coach didn't wanna risk any of the starters getting hurt.  As for 28 (Junior) and 20 (Sophmore) there probly only duo who starts in backfield on O and starts D line as well don't know another team who has there RBs on D line in the trenches.