STORY: Margin of victory in first round playoff games

Joshua Wilson

I took a look at the margin of victory of all the first round playoff games. Some very interesting things with this including which classification having the greatest parity of them all.

LINK: http://floridahsfootball.com/2016/11/14/playoffs-margin-victory-first-round-games/

As the new playoff system comes into affect, will not the new playoff system make it even worse. Right Now, you have a #1 playing a #3, a #5 playing an #8, we would expect these games to be closer than a #1 vs #8 or #2 vs #7. 

Not necessarily. I think schedule plays into this and some of these teams making the playoffs played relatively weak schedules. A few teams that made it wouldn't have made it because of the teams they have played. However, there is some good news in all of this that will come out and I think you will like it when it does come out. 

Not necessarily. I think schedule plays into this and some of these teams making the playoffs played relatively weak schedules. A few teams that made it wouldn't have made it because of the teams they have played. However, there is some good news in all of this that will come out and I think you will like it when it does come out.

I thought the rule changes are already done?