Which part of the state do you feel will be the most successful this season?

Joshua Wilson

We got 11 different regions we are going by this seasons and we are wondering....which part of the state is going to see the most success?

There is plenty of talent spread out through all parts of the state, but everyone has an opinion and we want to hear your opinion on this.

So which region you think will do the best this year overall?Panhandle

North Central Florida

Northeast Florida

Florida's East Coast (Volusia & Broward)

Central Florida

Florida's Heartland

Tampa Bay

Southwest Florida

Treasure Coast & The Palm Beaches

Broward County{

Miami-Dade & The Keys

Let us know what you think today! Don't have an account? Easy, just sign up for one above that says register and you can post away on here.

• 2 weeks later...

• 1 month later...
Guest BillWhiteheadFL

The Palm Beaches may be OK, but it won't be the Treasure Coast area carrying that region. Ft. Pierce Central is strong and could go a little deep. RB Marcus Levy gets most of the attention, but the Cobras' defense is stellar. Vero Beach could be very good. Interested to see what they do against Indian River County rival Sebastian River on Fri. SR lost to Mel High, 3-0, last week.

Other than that, not much on the T-Coast really jumps out at me.

The Palm Beaches may be OK, but it won't be the Treasure Coast area carrying that region. Ft. Pierce Central is strong and could go a little deep. RB Marcus Levy gets most of the attention, but the Cobras' defense is stellar. Vero Beach could be very good. Interested to see what they do against Indian River County rival Sebastian River on Fri. SR lost to Mel High, 3-0, last week.

Other than that, not much on the T-Coast really jumps out at me.

That is an interesting take and I was thinking the same thing about FP Central making nice little run again. Vero Beach, I think they could win district this year, but if Centennial comes out roaring then I will have to change my tune.

BTW, Welcome to the forums Bill!