Lake Gibson and Plant.

954gator

I have seen MCC in person and watched film on pretty much every playoff team in the state - including Immokalee and Newberry.

I would appreciate other opinions though anyone that has seen any of these teams play in person or watched film on any of them.

I have not seen Trenton or Madison play in person either but I'll go out on a limb and say they'll blast Hardee and Immokalee as well.

Anyone reading feel free to chime in....One of us is the idiot tonight.

I'm sorry but Lake Gibson doesn't have a shot period. Yeah anything can happen which is why you play 4 quarters, but the talent roster from top to bottom on both sides isn't comparable at all. Carol City on defense is fire I mean that defense is clicking on all cylinders and when the offense picks up its a rap. Carol City has played IMG Academy, Oxbridge Academy, Lakeland, Southridge, Central, Northwestern twice and a so called good Mainland squad. When you look at Lake Gibson who have they played or what was there signature win on the season.

I'm gonna have to disagree with this one

I have seen MCC in person and watched film on pretty much every playoff team in the state - including Immokalee and Newberry.

I would appreciate other opinions though anyone that has seen any of these teams play in person or watched film on any of them.

I have not seen Trenton or Madison play in person either but I'll go out on a limb and say they'll blast Hardee and Immokalee as well.

Anyone reading feel free to chime in....One of us is the idiot tonight.

Good for you, then you should know.

While Immokalee's defense was somewhat soft, they have a lot of team speed at skill positions and can score quickly.