2017 Scheduling Notes

Cocoa2010

Los has spent more time complaining about joshua and critizing Columbia then he has even had talking about his own team

The edge we need is to have rivalry trash talk kind of stuff, not someone who just talks down anyone who tries to talk good about their team because he doesn't consider them good enough for his standards

See this is what football board is about, TALKING FOOTBALL not talking people down

On a important topic i see transfers to and from sta

Has transfer season been a plus or minus so far for sta?

He's not really talking you down. He's just saying Columbia is not on par with STA. I mean do you think Columbia would have a shot even if STA came to Lake City. Players will always come to STA here because Broward Public Schools suck as far as support and administration goes. Unless STA is placed in 8A, They're running 7A. Bottom Line.

Or maybe he accually working and don't have the time to talk big from behind a keyboard like you

This is great.

He's the proprietor of this site but he doesn't "accually" have any time to dedicate to it.

Comical.

Did you apply that same standard last night when he banned me because I dare not visit the site every 30 minutes?

He's not really talking you down. He's just saying Columbia is not on par with STA. I mean do you think Columbia would have a shot even if STA came to Lake City. Players will always come to STA here because Broward Public Schools suck as far as support and administration goes. Unless STA is placed in 8A, They're running 7A. Bottom Line.

I'm aware of that and i never said that we were at sta level, but just because we not at their level doesent make us irrelevant

Even though we haven't been able to win championships recently we are one of only a few teams in Florida who have consistently been able to pull out playoff seasons year after year which is meaningful when you look at how many teams have come and gone in that time frame

A lot of teams who were good like 20 or 30 years ago are at the bottom now and dont even look like they gonna rise up anytime soon but we have been able to put winning seasons and playoff seasons even when we have to replace over 20 players or more in most years and even when we lose star players we find a way to keep on going and not fall apart, wether he believes it or not that doesn't just happen everyday for everyone

Los has spent more time complaining about joshua and critizing Columbia then he has even had talking about his own team

I don't have to talk about 'my team' because it's only a matter of time until somebody (probably you) changes the subject to them when they're frustrated.

Even though we haven't been able to win championships recently we are one of only a few teams in Florida who have consistently been able to pull out playoff seasons year after year which is meaningful when you look at how many teams have come and gone in that time frame

So you think you're relevant because you'd been able to be one of the two best teams in a 5-team district?

And you're upset that other people don't consider that an accomplishment worth celebrating?

So you think you're relevant because you'd been able to be one of the two best teams in a 5-team district?

And you're upset that other people don't consider that an accomplishment worth celebrating?

We have been in larger districts and considering that 2015 team was expected to go 5-5 and miss playoffs and we go 12-2 and go to final 4 for first time since 03

Yeah that just shows we get into the playoffs even when we not expected to

He was kind enough to let you come on the board despite your reputation, the only mistake he made was letting you in to begin with

There are no controls for who can register and who can't. So Josh doesn't allow anybody to post here. He's practically begging for traffic.

If he could control it then he would've barred me from registering again after he banned me.

Guess your 2015 team wasent on deerfield Beach's level either

See?

Why talk about STA when you'll do it for me when frustrated?

STA lost on the road, on a missed field goal by the backup kicker, on a muddy field and then went on to win the state championship with 9 starters out.

Columbia lost by three touchdowns at home to a crappy team.

So in your world that's just the same.

See?

Why talk about STA when you'll do it for me when frustrated?

STA lost on the road, on a missed field goal by the backup kicker, on a muddy field and then went on to win the state championship with 9 starters out.

Columbia lost by three touchdowns at home to a crappy team.

So in your world that's just the same.

No im turning your on logic back on you

Bc apparently if we lose to a team we not on their level so guess in 2015 you all weren't on deerfield Beach's level when you played

Bc apparently if we lose to a team we not on their level so guess in 2015 you all weren't on deerfield Beach's level when you played

You got worked. At home. By a 5-loss team.

That's not a mistake. Or a fluke.

STA lost on the road. On a missed field goal by their backup kicker. To a 2-loss team.

Yo'd get angry if I called you stupid but what other response should someone have when you can't understand simple concepts?