Quantcast

Sign in to follow this  
Cocoa2010

2017 Scheduling Notes

Did not see much difference between 2016 and 2015 Viera...Viera 2016 may have played a harder overall schedule than 2015 Viera, and I believe 2016 also finished with a better record.

If Viera 2017 is solid as well, there is no denying they are doing something right over there. Plus I rarely hear (if ever) Viera whining about the 7A monster that probably humbled them a bit at States in 2015. They just keep grinding and seem to be trying follow a similar blueprint to their neighbors up the road in Cocoa.

Did not see much difference between 2016 and 2015 Viera...Viera 2016 may have played a harder overall schedule than 2015 Viera, and I believe 2016 also finished with a better record.

If Viera 2017 is solid as well, there is no denying they are doing something right over there. Plus I rarely hear (if ever) Viera whining about the 7A monster that probably humbled them a bit at States in 2015. They just keep grinding and seem to be trying follow a similar blueprint to their neighbors up the road in Cocoa.

They are definitely working and trying to take the crown as King of Brevard from Cocoa. The top teams in Brevard are starting to play each other now.....Cocoa Viera Palm Bay and Merritt Island. Rockledge is steady building steam getting back to old form

I hear we still don't have oppenent

I'm starting to get worried that our kickoff oppenent this year might end up not living up to past years with a schedule this year that doesent look as good as past 2 years

I hope we somehow find a oppenent that gives us the test apopka did last 2 years or that west orange did 3 years ago

I hear we still don't have oppenent

I'm starting to get worried that our kickoff oppenent this year might end up not living up to past years with a schedule this year that doesent look as good as past 2 years

I hope we somehow find a oppenent that gives us the test apopka did last 2 years or that west orange did 3 years ago

For a kickoff classic you really just need to find a fundamentally sound team so your starters can get a little work in and your backups and jv can some reps.  The main thing is to find out what you need to fix over the following week and coming out healthy.

Ik that but I'm too competitive to have just anyone

Way i treat our games is if its against someone else wether it spring game, summer scrimmages, or kickoff classic i treat it like a real game because we are hitting someone else

If i didn't treat it like that i would lose interest by halftime, i take every chance we play someone else as if it was a offical game, keeps me fired up for any games and any form of competition

Apopka this year was one of most fun experiences in my life bc it felt real and it became important or at least it felt important from my perspective

So i don't want just anyone, don't have to be a murder row team but needs to be at least a team who will be good enough to take fight to us and give us a challenge so we don't have to wait till buchholz or Lee to be tested, earlier we get tested the quicker we will get in stride and with a team i feel has a shot to be good this year especially on defense i know we need to be tested all fall to be ready for a November run

Especially when i hear bout Lee, plant, lakeland, and viera but Columbia like in 2015 will start under the radar so we shall see how 2017 holds for us in the 50 year anniversary of the 67 state championship team and 20 year anniversary of the 97 runner up team

Here is ours schedule for next year

spring game  North florida Institute

KOC Trenton home

wk1 Suwanee Home

wk2 providence away

wk3 Sante fe  home

wk4 Taylor away

wk5 Bradford away

wk6 Williston away

open

wk8 Union Co home

wk9 Dixie Co away

wk10 Newberry home

wk11 Terry Parker away

What is the best site to go on that would have the 2017 HS football schedules, if they are already posted? Do any of these contain the KO Classics and Spring Games?

That's what In trying to figure out it's some schedules I want to know now like to everybody posting schedules I want to know where to go to lol.

What is the best site to go on that would have the 2017 HS football schedules, if they are already posted? Do any of these contain the KO Classics and Spring Games? 

ProSet...I am currently working on gathering this up. Why you think that my site would not start to have this info? February is way too early for most teams to have schedules out and spring game info I am collecting that up as best as I can because it is so spread out there.

That's what In trying to figure out it's some schedules I want to know now like to everybody posting schedules I want to know where to go to lol.

I am currently working on this. It takes time and cooperation from everyone in the process. Unfortunately, areas like South Florida (Broward/Dade) I have to wait until May at the earliest to get a master schedule from anyone. It is not as easy at it looks collecting this info...that is now minus having any sort of FHSAA database to even collect from.

I am currently working on this. It takes time and cooperation from everyone in the process. Unfortunately, areas like South Florida (Broward/Dade) I have to wait until May at the earliest to get a master schedule from anyone. It is not as easy at it looks collecting this info...that is now minus having any sort of FHSAA database to even collect from.

I also think a some of these spring games and KOCs could change due to some of the coaching changes.  I was talking to an assistant coach at a nearby school who said their spring game was up in the air now because of coaching changes at both schools.

I wasn't finding fault. I just didn't know who had this information handy. I am aware that it's a laborious exercise in compiling this info on hundreds of schools. I don't envy you although you must really enjoy what you do.  :)

If Columbia was relevant they wouldn't have:

669 wins and 1 State State Championship.

Top 15 in all-time playoff games and 1 State Championship.

8th most playoff seasons and 1 State Championship.

Am I making sense ?

Army and Navy probably have way more all-time wins then University of Miami...

Catch the drift?

Lol

I understand Josh I was just agreeing with proset because so many people are posting there schools schedule already like how do they know lol but for example Dillard schedule is out but I can't find it or know where to get it.

I understand Josh I was just agreeing with proset because so many people are posting there schools schedule already like how do they know lol but for example Dillard schedule is out but I can't find it or know where to get it.

Some people have connections to teams or know someone who does 😂