@ St. Thomas Aquinas

@ South Plantation

@ Western

vs. Plantation

vs. Miramar

vs. Everglades

vs. Cypress Bay

@ Chaminade-Madonna

If ABM schedule stays like this I see them having at least 5 loses will they be competitive for the most part sure ..but at AMH AT DILLARD AT B. A I think that's just going to be tough places to go into & win.

Archbishop is playing the Delray American heritage ! And yeah this looks like a 5-5 possibly 4-6 year

Thank you and updated!

Would pretty much agree with your prediction right now as well. 4 wins would probably be expected, 5 wins or more would be solid.

Archbishop with their sound coaching will probably pull one upset on that schedule that catches us off guard a little though.

Thank you and updated!

Would pretty much agree with your prediction right now as well. 4 wins would probably be expected, 5 wins or more would be solid.

Archbishop with their sound coaching will probably pull one upset on that schedule that catches us off guard a little though.

Which ones would you consider a upset?

Which ones would you consider a upset?

After losing a few players and right now, arguably any game but Northeast and Pines Charter.

Fort Lauderdale, Boynton, AHD, and University should be toss ups ( Boynton and AHD - lot can change), and everything else are another step up... I do believe they may upset one of those teams though that you don't expect them to.

Still early though, they may pick up a few players...

Coaching over there is solid as well.

Can't remember if this has already been posted, AHP is hosting Booker T. Washington for a KOC.

It's crazy that BTW has to travel up there for the second year in a row. Whatever happened to the home and home set up?