2024 Florida NFL Draft Tracker

Joshua Wilson

6 hours ago, nolebull813 said:

Four guys from Florida draft in the first round. Pretty good.

Nolebull, is that your way of saying that a kid from out-of-state that shows up and plays for IMG for a year or two doesn't really qualify as a "Florida kid?"     If so, I agree 100%. 

2 hours ago, Perspective said:

Nolebull, is that your way of saying that a kid from out-of-state that shows up and plays for IMG for a year or two doesn't really qualify as a "Florida kid?"     If so, I agree 100%. 

That’s exactly what I’m saying. IMG isn’t even a Florida high school. They are a world sports academy located in Florida. 

If a Florida native who played for IMG was drafted, Florida would get credit because he is a native. 

2 hours ago, Perspective said:

I think it’s embarrassing to try and get credit for a kid who lived in Florida for one year of his entire life. That’s cringey and embarrassing