3A Thoughts for the Wekk

SPCjessica2004

27 minutes ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

That don't mean they been number 1 every year just that they overall have been best team in that period 

Who else can you say have been better over past 20 years? 

Well since your a young whipper snapper I can name a whole bunch of teams from 97 to now that would of beating or game STA fits... 

You had the Lakelands those 3 years that was some of the best football teams you would ever see... 

MNW I believe 05,06 and 02 even tho they lost to Apopka were tough!!

Carol City 96,97 and 2003 (defense wise) and 16 

those Muck teams would of gave them a run for their money

MC 2013 and 2009

BTW 12-13

Manatee can't remember the year...

Southridge 98,99

Miramar 2010

thats just some I could think of from the head...

10 minutes ago, SPCjessica2004 said:

I really wish Kibid still posted on message boards because I feel like I'm screwing up the conversation they had and I don't want to do that and my family isn't really close with him anymore.  My brother said he remembers Kibid saying that he was more interested in Bellevue beating Long Beach Poly in 2005 than ending De La Salle's streak in 2004. He actually has a coaches HD DVD given to him of the De La Salle and Poly games from 04 and 05, which I don't believe are even on youtube.

I couldn't find the 2004 game of lbp and De La Salle on YouTube 

If anyone knows where to find it let me know 

1 minute ago, Zoe Boy said:

Well since your a young whipper snapper I can name a whole bunch of teams from 97 to now that would of beating or game STA fits... 

You had the Lakelands those 3 years that was some of the best football teams you would ever see... 

MNW I believe 05,06 and 02 even tho they lost to Apopka were tough!!

Carol City 96,97 and 2003 (defense wise) and 16 

those Muck teams would of gave them a run for their money

MC 2013 and 2009

BTW 12-13

Manatee can't remember the year...

Southridge 98,99

Miramar 2010

thats just some I could think of from the head...

Yes but you listed like 1 or 2 seasons and at most 3

Would any of those teams listed be able to beat them at least half of the past 20 years? 

1 minute ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

I couldn't find the 2004 game of lbp and De La Salle on YouTube If anyone knows where to find it let me know 

Poly and De La Salle didn't play in 2004.  Bellevue snapped De La Salle's streak in 2004 and then beat Poly in 2005. My point was more, I couldn't remember why Kibid was more interested in Bellevue beating Poly in 2005 then De La Salle in 2004, but Cat answered it.  He has the DVD (HD-high quality) version of both games on DVD which was given to him when he went out to visit.

3 minutes ago, SPCjessica2004 said:

Poly and De La Salle didn't play in 2004.  Bellevue snapped De La Salle's streak in 2004 and then beat Poly in 2005. My point was more, I couldn't remember why Kibid was more interested in Bellevue beating Poly in 2005 then De La Salle in 2004, but Cat answered it.  He has the DVD (HD-high quality) version of both games on DVD which was given to him when he went out to visit.

You sure about that?

I could have sworn de La Salle played poly the year they lost the streak

3 minutes ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

And our 97 team would have beaten sta

We probably was toughest game Carol City had that year and one of the rare occasions in past 20 years a true North big school team took a South Florida big school powerhouse to the limit 

You sure? I sworn Lincoln won a state chip

1 hour ago, Cat_Scratch said:

In 2010 I think they won because Armwood had to forfeit the game.

Lincoln actually beat Armwood on the field in a shocking upset in 2010. Think they won by 3 after being outplayed most of the game. Armwood may have had a field goal blocked and taken back for a touchdown by Lincoln if I remember correctly. 

1 hour ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

Technically if there a forfeit they just strip championship but don't award the other team 

That is correct. However, Lincoln actually beat Armwood on the field in 2010. One of the big upsets of the state championships. Armwood had just come off a big win over Dwyer in the south Semifinal.