Western (1-0) @ Dillard (0-1)

Sooo in three days the much improved western wildcats will be coming in to Otis gray memorial stadium looking to go 2-0 on the year. 

Dillard on the other hand looks to get into the wind column this Friday by getting a win over 1 of 8A's most improved this is how both teams rank coming after the rankings updated today 

Western comes in Ranked (1-0) & 1642 nationally they come in ranked 116 in Florida & they come in ranked 27th in class 8A

Dillard comes in Ranked (0-1) to start the season they come in ranked 942 nationally 

they come in ranked 66 in Florida 

And they come in ranked 17 in class 6A 

both teams looked to get a win here for western it would be to get a quality win on the road and move to 2-0 and for Dillard it would be getting in the win column while beating a much improved solid western team.

score prediction Dillard 28 western 14

32 minutes ago, "PANTHER NATiON" (WE HERE) said:

Sooo in three days the much improved western wildcats will be coming in to Otis gray memorial stadium looking to go 2-0 on the year. 

Dillard on the other hand looks to get into the wind column this Friday by getting a win over 1 of 8A's most improved this is how both teams rank coming after the rankings updated today 

Western comes in Ranked (1-0) & 1642 nationally they come in ranked 116 in Florida & they come in ranked 27th in class 8A

Dillard comes in Ranked (0-1) to start the season they come in ranked 942 nationally 

they come in ranked 66 in Florida 

And they come in ranked 17 in class 6A 

both teams looked to get a win here for western it would be to get a quality win on the road and move to 2-0 and for Dillard it would be getting in the win column while beating a much improved solid western team.

score prediction Dillard 28 western 14

Those rankings the maxpreps ones? 

42 minutes ago, "PANTHER NATiON" (WE HERE) said:

And another thing last night had nothing to do with u I don't even think we had a conversation to this point so just wondering how did u find a way to be involved or offended in some way?

not offended at all.  Involved because I read the board and post on it and I like to be sarcastic. Is that ok? I have no idea who will win.  I have never seen Western play in my life.  Seems like Dillard's offense has struggled but 90% of the teams would struggle vs the teams they have played.  I will go a low scoring game just based off scores.  Pinkos has Dillard favored by 1.  Dillard 14-13. 

4 minutes ago, badbird said:

not offended at all.  Involved because I read the board and post on it and I like to be sarcastic. Is that ok? I have no idea who will win.  I have never seen Western play in my life.  Seems like Dillard's offense has struggled but 90% of the teams would struggle vs the teams they have played.  I will go a low scoring game just based off scores.  Pinkos has Dillard favored by 1.  Dillard 14-13. 

That's wassup bro & I agree 90% of the teams would struggle STA & btw in b2b weeks & Miramar b4 that & within the next  3 weeks after western we Got Gibbons & Deerfield ... 1 thing I can say Dillard is shying away from no one ... 1 game at a time 

2 minutes ago, badbird said:

I was just giving you crap.  Not offended at all and good luck Friday.  Not sure where I'm going yet.  Either Apopka vs Norland or Lake Nona vs Boone.  No good games in Central Fl this week.  I will see Apopka probably 2 other times so I'm leaning towards Boone

Idk if it's too far but i think mainland hosts bartram this week but I'm not sure, could be wrong 

3 minutes ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

I do feel this will be a low scoring game, i feel dillard defense and team has been more battle tested to start year which in my opinion gives them what they need to win but they really need to work on offense moving forward, can't rely on defense every week

I honestly feel like our offense has appeared to struggle because of the defenses we have played against look at Deerfield vs chaminade 10 points & was 3 to the final seconds Deerfield vs carol city 6 points 

in our case we had STA & booker t in back to back weeks no shame in struggling against them in koc & in week 1 let's see how they do vs western if the offense still struggle then yeah I would agree some changes would be needed

Just now, "PANTHER NATiON" (WE HERE) said:

I honestly feel like our offense has appeared to struggle because of the defenses we have played against look at Deerfield vs chaminade 10 points & was 3 to the final seconds Deerfield vs carol city 6 points 

in our case we had STA & booker t in back to back weeks no shame in struggling against them in koc & in week 1 let's see how they do vs western if the offense still struggle then yeah I would agree some changes would be needed

Well either way we will know after this week 

4 minutes ago, DarterBlue2 said:

I will take Dillard 21 to 10 over Western. I am not sold on Western and think if Dillard can put four solid quarters together they should be the better team.

To hold St Thomas to 14 and BTW to 0 in a half is indicative of a decent if not very good football team.

I agree bro I haven't seen a Dillard performance like that in years since 2013 vs carol city in the playoffs so I agree if we give 4 solid quarters we will be the better team losing to btw should have the panthers hyped & ready for western facing STA & booker t in back to back weeks is almost as tough as it can get but I believe Dillard will put forth a dominant performance Friday.

3 minutes ago, "PANTHER NATiON" (WE HERE) said:

I agree bro I haven't seen a Dillard performance like that in years since 2013 vs carol city in the playoffs so I agree if we give 4 solid quarters we will be the better team losing to btw should have the panthers hyped & ready for western facing STA & booker t in back to back weeks is almost as tough as it can get but I believe Dillard will put forth a dominant performance Friday.

I believe they will and expect them to. If they don't I would be a bit disappointed.

15 minutes ago, DarterBlue2 said:

I believe they will and expect them to. If they don't I would be a bit disappointed.

Me to bro lol not even gonna front but I say they will how u feel bout your boys vs norland I been hearing a lot about how you guys run your offense & how difficult it is to stop I never seen any footage of it but would love to

1 minute ago, "PANTHER NATiON" (WE HERE) said:

Me to bro lol not even gonna front but I say they will how u feel bout your boys vs norland I been hearing a lot about how you guys run your offense & how difficult it is to stop I never seen any footage of it but would love to

I think Norland presents a good challenge for Apopka. I think Apopka is capable of scoring at least 28 against most teams in Florida. With that said, if Norland is as good as I believe Zoe thinks, it will not be an easy game. Given we play at home and Norland has a 3-4 hour bus ride, I think we win a close game, something like 38-30. If you want to get a feel for what Apopka runs look at the video I posted in the thread Apopka Mainland that Dan in Daytona started.