DADE COUNTY FOOTBALL

“PANTHER NATION(CODE BLUE)

I would like to take this time to congratulate MIAMI DADE COUNTY AS Being the best county and possibly the best in the nation as far as talent wise.!! I know I'm most likely late ass hell but being a broward county dude my pride get in the way when it comes down to the to especially in sports. but its no DOUBT that Miami is far better then broward county in football especially in the black community at the black school's. I respect the fact that their county is PRO BLACK for the most part when it comes down to their sports at the black schools even with the incident with Miami northwestern and their dancers being put on the news because of their attire or the lack of it their school and administration backed them up. the coaching staff for the most part in Miami is level's above broward even the style of play is more aggressive and more diverse. if Miami and broward was a school together miami would be the varsity and broward would be the JV. the fact how Miami gets the best out of their players day and day out even at their media day I listened to schools like Miami central and Miami northwestern when they was asked what are their goals this year. they answer was to PLAY LIKE A FAMILY TO BE A FAMILY to be the best in the nation...... schools like dillard their answer was to WIN DISTRICTS.....like where is your goals that's it win districts which is something you have done previously and have gotten you know where. DADE COUNTY football is just superior so far then just in florida but across the country maybe 1 day the rest of florida would take notes. so to DADE COUNTY I respect yall I admire yall and keep doing what you doing.

10 hours ago, "PANTHER NATiON" (WE HERE) said:

Nahh just admiting the facts 

It goes in cycles...Where were you  in Broward for 2015? 

If I  presented facts with D1 players and  numbers per capita, it might throw you off guard a bit with the talent coming out of Broward. 

Broward's talent is a little more spread out ,  Dade is more concentrated, both counties produce.

15 hours ago, "PANTHER NATiON" (WE HERE) said:

I would like to take this time to congratulate MIAMI DADE COUNTY AS Being the best county and possibly the best in the nation as far as talent wise.!! I know I'm most likely late ass hell but being a broward county dude my pride get in the way when it comes down to the to especially in sports. but its no DOUBT that Miami is far better then broward county in football especially in the black community at the black school's. I respect the fact that their county is PRO BLACK for the most part when it comes down to their sports at the black schools even with the incident with Miami northwestern and their dancers being put on the news because of their attire or the lack of it their school and administration backed them up. the coaching staff for the most part in Miami is level's above broward even the style of play is more aggressive and more diverse. if Miami and broward was a school together miami would be the varsity and broward would be the JV. the fact how Miami gets the best out of their players day and day out even at their media day I listened to schools like Miami central and Miami northwestern when they was asked what are their goals this year. they answer was to PLAY LIKE A FAMILY TO BE A FAMILY to be the best in the nation...... schools like dillard their answer was to WIN DISTRICTS.....like where is your goals that's it win districts which is something you have done previously and have gotten you know where. DADE COUNTY football is just superior so far then just in florida but across the country maybe 1 day the rest of florida would take notes. so to DADE COUNTY I respect yall I admire yall and keep doing what you doing.

When you say the Dade county  is "PRO BLACK" are you aware that Palm Beach County per capita is about the same percentage as Dade County of Black population?  

Are you aware that Broward County not only has a larger Black population but a significantly higher percentage of Blacks then Dade County?  

Traditional top 25 national teams can talk about winning national championships. Traditional .500 teams like Dillard should talk about winning Districts .  That is only fair .  Would you rather hear Dillard talking about winning national championships on media day?  Should they have the same goals as 16-6A teams or keep it real? 

11 minutes ago, BrowardHandicapper said:

It goes in cycles...Where were you  in Broward for 2015? 

If I  presented facts with D1 players and  numbers per capita, it might throw you off guard a bit with the talent coming out of Broward. 

Broward's talent is more sparse ,  Dade is more concentrated, both counties produce.

When you say the Dade county  is "PRO BLACK" are you aware that Palm Beach County per capita is about the same percentage as Dade County of Black population?  

Are you aware that Broward County not only has a larger Black population but a significantly higher percentage of Blacks then Dade County?  

Traditional top 25 national teams can talk about winning national championships. Traditional .500 teams like Dillard should talk about winning Districts .  That is only fair .  Would you rather hear Dillard talking about winning national championships on media day?  Shoud they have the same goals as 16-6A teams or keep it real? 

When I say pro black I'm not talking about as far as population I'm talking about as in school and administration support which is why I gave the example of Miami northwestern second I'm not disputing dade produce more talent and D1 players then Broward or west palm what I'm disputing is that dade is just overall better in football you brought up 2015 how many public school in Broward with all those d1 players won state championships besides Flanagan matter of fact since the year 2005 how many public Broward county schools have won state titles Miramar 2009 Flanagan 2015 who else??? All these Broward public schools with all these d1 stars Prolific offense !? Hallandale ? Couldn't get the job done didn't even make it to states prolific defense Deerfield gets blowed out when the money is on the line Broward schools do this and that and create flashy rosters but when they go against a dade school 9/10 they get molly whopped embarrassed.

Miami rotates year after year with teams winning states public schools wise MNW MC NORLAND CAROL CITY SOUTH DADE SOUTH RIDGE etc. so yes while both counties or all 3 may produce d1 talent Miami dade is producing state titles and nation championships.

& to answer your question every team goal should be state championship wether you get there or not if that's not your goal the hell u suiting up for ?? making your only goal for a season district championship is sad and weak aim high and leave your all blood sweat and tears on the field trying to get there.

18 minutes ago, "PANTHER NATiON" (WE HERE) said:

When I say pro black I'm not talking about as far as population I'm talking about as in school and administration support which is why I gave the example of Miami northwestern second I'm not disputing dade produce more talent and D1 players then Broward or west palm what I'm disputing is that dade is just overall better in football you brought up 2015 how many public school in Broward with all those d1 players won state championships besides Flanagan matter of fact since the year 2005 how many public Broward county schools have won state titles Miramar 2009 Flanagan 2015 who else??? All these Broward public schools with all these d1 stars Prolific offense !? Hallandale ? Couldn't get the job done didn't even make it to states prolific defense Deerfield gets blowed out when the money is on the line Broward schools do this and that and create flashy rosters but when they go against a dade school 9/10 they get molly whopped embarrassed.

Miami rotates year after year with teams winning states public schools wise MNW MC NORLAND CAROL CITY SOUTH DADE SOUTH RIDGE etc. so yes while both counties or all 3 may produce d1 talent Miami dade is producing state titles and nation championships.

& to answer your question every team goal should be state championship wether you get there or not if that's not your goal the hell u suiting up for ?? making your only goal for a season district championship is sad and weak aim high and leave your all blood sweat and tears on the field trying to get there.

Consider the fact Broward County currently has a lot of more talent spread out  at privates University School, Chaminade-Madonna, Cardinal Gibbons, AHP and STA.   You can almost lock up 3 State Championships there.   

Broward 8A publics pull their weight well. 

Deerfield  Beach has fell to a lot more Broward teams of late then Dade teams.  Outside of Southridge last year it has mostly been Broward teams ending their season.

Do you think Deerfield Beach had a quality win at Trez Powell a few weeks ago or were they "molly whooped ebmarrassed"?

5 hours ago, BrowardHandicapper said:

Consider the fact Broward County currently has a lot of more talent spread out  at privates University School, Chaminade-Madonna, Cardinal Gibbons, AHP and STA.   You can almost lock up 3 State Championships there.   

Broward 8A publics pull their weight well. 

Deerfield  Beach has fell to a lot more Broward teams of late then Dade teams.  Outside of Southridge last year it has mostly been Broward teams ending their season.

Do you think Deerfield Beach had a quality win at Trez Powell a few weeks ago or were they "molly whooped ebmarrassed"?

A 6-2 final in a game they should have lost being that cc had the ball at their goal line doesn't impress me line em up again & I guarantee u it will be a diffrent story && again even if it was a impressive victory it still was in the REGULAR SEASON just like their 10-0 record & their wins over st Thomas but do they have ONE STATE CHAMPIONSHIP WIN to back it up just 1 ?? NO!! 

& u meantioned all the schools that's a lock for state championships in Broward YET THEIR ALL PRIVATE u say 8a pull their weight as well tell me when was the last time a 8a public won states for Broward county. Besides 2015

When was the last time a 6a won a championship in Broward 2009 ?? 

When was the last time a 5a public won states for Broward ??? 4a??? 3a??? Like list em for me ?? There is none ... where as in dade got publics winning it every year even the private schools get a shot Colombus coral gables all still state contendeRs while the dade powers are still strong where as in Broward it's 1 or the other.

2 minutes ago, "PANTHER NATiON" (WE HERE) said:

A 6-2 final in a game they should have lost being that cc had the ball at their goal line doesn't impress me line em up again & I guarantee u it will be a diffrent story && again even if it was a impressive victory it still was in the REGULAR SEASON just like their 10-0 record & their wins over st Thomas but do they have ONE STATE CHAMPIONSHIP WIN to back it up just 1 ?? NO!! 

& u meantioned all the schools that's a lock for state championships in Broward YET THEIR ALL PRIVATE u say 8a pull their weight as well tell me when was the last time a 8a public won states for Broward county. Besides 2015

When was the last time a 5a public won states for Broward ??? 4a??? 3a??? Like list em for me ?? There is none ... where as in dade got publics winning it every year even the private schools get a shot Colombus coral gables all still state contendeRs while the dade powers are still strong where as in Broward it's 1 or the other.

Dillard it's not easy to win state,  look around the state, there are lots of areas struggling to win state

The north used to win as many state championships as the South or close to it but south has dominated for past 10 or so years and same with private over public, it will shift back eventually it takes time

1 hour ago, "PANTHER NATiON" (WE HERE) said:

That would be Miramar 2009 right.  When i say "pull their weight" , I mean represent well.  Cypress Bay, Miramar, Flanagan have been deep playoff teams several years, Plantation 2015 did not make the playoffs but was probably better then any team in Dillard's district since it has been formed....There is simply much more consistency and stronger teams in Broward 8A then what  6A  Broward is producing.  Since 2009 how many Dillard and BA teams could have made the playoffs in 8A-12? 

Plantation has owned Dillard over the years, and they still have not made the playoffs in 8A-12. 

"When was the last time a 5a public won states for Broward ??? 4a??? 3a??? Like list em for me ?? There is none"  - Brilliant

Well, if a team does not win States does not mean they are not pulling their weight. Columbia can tell you about that ;) ..

As to your question, my answer would be over the last few years how many Broward public schools are competing in 5A, 4A, and 3A combined?  

Correct me if I am wrong but here are all of the public and private schools eligible for the playoffs in Broward over the past few years:

5A: AHP, Cardinal Gibbons, Hallandale, Stranahan, and Coconut Creek

4A: University School

3A: Chaminade-Madonna

So, I'll let you figure out how all of those public teams are not winning state championships...

4 minutes ago, BrowardHandicapper said:

That would be Miramar 2009 right.  When i say "pull their weight" , I mean represent well.  Cypress Bay, Miramar, Flanagan have been deep playoff teams several years, Plantation 2015 did not make the playoffs but was probably better then any team in Dillard's district since it has been formed....There is simply much more consistency and stronger teams in Broward 8A then what  6A  Broward is producing.  Since 2009 how many Dillard and BA teams could have made the playoffs in 8A-12? 

Plantation has owned Dillard over the years, and they still have not made the playoffs in 8A-12. 

"When was the last time a 5a public won states for Broward ??? 4a??? 3a??? Like list em for me ?? There is none"  - Brilliant

Well, if a team does not win States does not mean they are not pulling their weight. Columbia can tell you about that ;) ..

As to your question, my answer would be over the last few years how many Broward public schools are competing in 5A, 4A, and 3A combined?  

Correct me if I am wrong but are all of the public and private schools eligible for the playoffs in Broward over the past few years:

So, I'll let you figure out a brilliant answer to a brilliant statement.

Always got to bring Columbia into this don't you ;)

16 hours ago, "PANTHER NATiON" (WE HERE) said:

Chill... it’s maybe a different mentality when it comes to public n private but Dade and Broward are the same... Theirs a lot of players from Dade that’s on the STA and AHP and Chaminade rosters... Miramar looks like their getting back to their old selves ... it’s just for some reason kids wants to go to private schools in Broward and I agree with Broward, y’all talents are spreaded out...

6 hours ago, BrowardHandicapper said:

Correct me if I am wrong but here are all of the public and private schools eligible for the playoffs in Broward over the past few years:

So, I'll let you figure out how all of those public teams are not winning state championships...

Since 09 I would say probably none tho I would give our 2007 2008 & 2012 teams a shot. & @BrowardHandicapper I don't think u hearing me I get it there has been plenty of Broward teams producing. Producing talent producing deep playoff runs but it's very few and I do mean very few getting the job DONE Dillard hasn't won a state championship since what 99 & only have 2.!! State championships & in almost 19 years & added decades before that no PUBLIC SCHOOL has been able to surpass that TWO CHAMPIONSHIPS Come on now Miami central have more then that in just 5. Years.

which brings me back to what I was saying dade schools they get the most out of their players & they have the coaching where as Broward has talent but lack competent Coaching PERFECT EXAMPLE DILLARD ...ELY two storied programs who been producing NFL talents since the 40 & 50s.

we be so quick to nationally ranked these Broward schools because they may have 1 or 2 impressive wins on the year or because the transfers they get in but is it producing any RINGS!!?? And that answer for the most part is no Miramar won it in 09 haven't won it since or before then Flanagan won it in 2015 now they are a dumpster fire where as Miami dade just reloads say what you want but dade county football is more consistent they play more aggressive their players are more unified & they actually play together.

10 minutes ago, "PANTHER NATiON" (WE HERE) said:

Since 09 I would say probably none tho I would give our 2007 2008 & 2012 teams a shot. & @BrowardHandicapper I don't think u hearing me I get it there has been plenty of Broward teams producing. Producing talent producing deep playoff runs but it's very few and I do mean very few getting the job DONE Dillard hasn't won a state championship since what 99 & only have 2.!! State championships & in almost 19 years & added decades before that no PUBLIC SCHOOL has been able to surpass that TWO CHAMPIONSHIPS Come on now Miami central have more then that in just 5. Years.

which brings me back to what I was saying dade schools they get the most out of their players & they have the coaching where as Broward has talent but lack competent Coaching PERFECT EXAMPLE DILLARD ...ELY two storied programs who been producing NFL talents since the 40 & 50s.

we be so quick to nationally ranked these Broward schools because they may have 1 or 2 impressive wins on the year or because the transfers they get in but is it producing any RINGS!!?? And that answer for the most part is no Miramar won it in 09 haven't won it since or before then Flanagan won it in 2015 now they are a dumpster fire where as Miami dade just reloads say what you want but dade county football is more consistent they play more aggressive their players are more unified & they actually play together.

From what you are saying it sounds like coaching.  It takes more than a good head coach,  you have got to have quality assistants and position coaches.  That being said with the lack of money some schools put into athletics it is hard to put a top notch staff together.  You end up relying on guys coaching for the love of the game but that doesn't pay your bills.  

1 hour ago, Sharkbait said:

From what you are saying it sounds like coaching.  It takes more than a good head coach,  you have got to have quality assistants and position coaches.  That being said with the lack of money some schools put into athletics it is hard to put a top notch staff together.  You end up relying on guys coaching for the love of the game but that doesn't pay your bills.  

I agree but why is it that Broward county which is the 3rd most populous state is struggling in that we have a population of 1.8 million I would like to think of us as a football county so why hasn't a change been made why the lack of support for football athletics 

16 minutes ago, "PANTHER NATiON" (WE HERE) said:

I agree but why is it that Broward county which is the 3rd most populous state is struggling in that we have a population of 1.8 million I would like to think of us as a football county so why hasn't a change been made why the lack of support for football athletics 

I don't know the answer.  Some places love football and make it a priority in other places it is just a past-time.  My son plays for Port St Joe  and anywhere I go in town people ask me about the football team.  The players are treated like heroes in school and in town.  People in the community have steak dinners for the team multiple times during the season.  Teachers bring donuts to the players in their class after big wins.  It was like this when I was young in Wakulla and it was like this when I was in high school at Armwood.  Some places though seem to look down on football and football players and that is a true shame.  When I see these young men of all races come together as brothers to fight for their community's pride it makes me very happy.

1 hour ago, "PANTHER NATiON" (WE HERE) said:

It's simple the football powers in Broward right now are privates.   It is what it is.   In dade that's not the case.   The best teams are public.   Players tend to want to go to the best teams.   You act like Broward county doesn't have 2 of the top 10 schools in the nation lol.   Talk about high standards!

1 hour ago, Sharkbait said:

I don't know the answer.  Some places love football and make it a priority in other places it is just a past-time.  My son plays for Port St Joe  and anywhere I go in town people ask me about the football team.  The players are treated like heroes in school and in town.  People in the community have steak dinners for the team multiple times during the season.  Teachers bring donuts to the players in their class after big wins.  It was like this when I was young in Wakulla and it was like this when I was in high school at Armwood.  Some places though seem to look down on football and football players and that is a true shame.  When I see these young men of all races come together as brothers to fight for their community's pride it makes me very happy.

Man I would love to be apart of a community like that 

19 minutes ago, 954gator said:

It's simple the football powers in Broward right now are privates.   It is what it is.   In dade that's not the case.   The best teams are public.   Players tend to want to go to the best teams.   You act like Broward county doesn't have 2 of the top 10 schools in the nation lol.   Talk about high standards!

We may do but it was done the wrong way 

it wasn't threw the community and your home school where the entire community can support both teams half the county can't even stand especially STA

6 hours ago, "PANTHER NATiON" (WE HERE) said:

Yeah...Broward county is really struggling in HS football....Surely not a football county...

1 hour ago, DarterBlue2 said:

That's some pretty serious sarcasm, there, Broward!

Exactly!!! &&& for what tho! He act as if what I'm saying is false all I stated was facts && numbers.

i didn't clown a school or a individual all I said was that in my opinion dade county is better all around in football. @DarterBlue2

21 hours ago, "PANTHER NATiON" (WE HERE) said:

We may do but it was done the wrong way 

it wasn't threw the community and your home school where the entire community can support both teams half the county can't even stand especially STA

Listen Dillard you think Broward county or Dade County are rural areas.. It won’t be like a Niceville or Madison etc.. It’s just not.. Too many schools n ppl move a lot down here..

3 minutes ago, Zoe Boy said:

Listen Dillard you think Broward county or Dade County are rural areas.. It won’t be like a Niceville or Madison etc.. It’s just not.. Too many schools n ppl move a lot down here..

Truthfully 80% of the state at least struggle with getting major support 

(i was being light on percentage as it likely more than 80%)

Point is it not just broward and Dade County