TOP GAMES THIS WEEK .!! LETS TALK

“PANTHER NATION(CODE BLUE)

MIAMI NORTHWESTERN @ IMG ACADEMY - LIKE IS IT FRIDAY YET.!!!!! This is going to be a game central held the nationally ranked ascenders scoreless for over 3 quarters and in my opinion MNW is better then central which is yet to be seen can the bulls go up there and do what no team has been able to do in the 3 or 4 years and that's beat iMG especially at home. Miami central came pretty close but they or Miami carol city couldn't do it could the bulls????

STA @ ARIZONA CENTENIAL - Battle of un beatens  but this is not even the best team in Arizona if this was chandler I would be more hyped of even the real centennial in corona but I say this would br good for a half.

MIAMI CENTRAL @ (2-0) MIAMI NORLAND I believe this has the potential to be a very sneaky good game I believe the Vikings are better then what people think be on the look out for a upset here.

this first 3 is just to name a few feel free to add more come on lets talk.!!!

5 minutes ago, "PANTHER NATiON" (WE HERE) said:

MIAMI NORTHWESTERN @ IMG ACADEMY - LIKE IS IT FRIDAY YET.!!!!! This is going to be a game central held the nationally ranked ascenders scoreless for over 3 quarters and in my opinion MNW is better then central which is yet to be seen can the bulls go up there and do what no team has been able to do in the 3 or 4 years and that's beat iMG especially at home. Miami central came pretty close but they or Miami carol city couldn't do it could the bulls????

STA @ ARIZONA CENTENIAL - Battle of un beatens  but this is not even the best team in Arizona if this was chandler I would be more hyped of even the real centennial in corona but I say this would br good for a half.

MIAMI CENTRAL @ (2-0) MIAMI NORLAND I believe this has the potential to be a very sneaky good game I believe the Vikings are better then what people think be on the look out for a upset here.

It's not considered a game that will be close but Columbia hosts Trinity Christian this Friday which may have potential to surprise people 

Expect Columbia to put up a fight Friday night 

Not necessarily a top set of games but a solid doubleheader:

Miami Columbus plays a much touted Miami High this Friday with a follow up game on Monday with BTW. And if you count them heading up to Lake Gibson the following Friday, it's a long week of football.

The carol city / Columbus game won't be rescheduled though.

I'm curious if many other schools have scheduled double games this week or next because of Irma? If so, the wear and tear could up for interesting upsets...

2 hours ago, "PANTHER NATiON" (WE HERE) said:

Latest state rankings from azcentral.com:

1. Centennial

2. Perry

3. Mountain Pointe

4. Chandler

5. Queen Creek

6. Hamilton

7. Salpointe

8. ND Prep

9. Pinnacle

10. Saguaro

Just sayin.