Congrats Columbiafan

badbird

13 hours ago, DarterBlue2 said:

You got me, in this one. I picked against Columbia in the wrong week. Congrats on the win!

It's all good lol

This game shows what is instilled by the coach all the time, that we are capable of playing with anyone we step on field with at our best and even though we have work to do i feel we will be able to get better by November and be ready to put up a fight in 7a north playoffs 

41 minutes ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

It's all good lol

This game shows what is instilled by the coach all the time, that we are capable of playing with anyone we step on field with at our best and even though we have work to do i feel we will be able to get better by November and be ready to put up a fight in 7a north playoffs 

Even though Lee won the first battle, it does not mean they win the war. The year Apopka won its first state title, they lost in a district game to Edgewater. In the regional final the blew Edgewater away. A lot can happen in six to eight weeks!

14 minutes ago, DarterBlue2 said:

Even though Lee won the first battle, it does not mean they win the war. The year Apopka won its first state title, they lost in a district game to Edgewater. In the regional final the blew Edgewater away. A lot can happen in six to eight weeks!

I agree and truthfully from seeing the low numbers in Tiger Stadium so far i think we have as good a chance of winning in the backyard as we would have had in Tiger Stadium 

9 minutes ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

I agree and truthfully from seeing the low numbers in Tiger Stadium so far i think we have as good a chance of winning in the backyard as we would have had in Tiger Stadium 

You have always stated that you prefer for Columbia to play all big games and playoff games on the road.  Correct?