(3-0) MNW VS (3-0) IMG ACADEMY LIVE THREAD

“PANTHER NATION(CODE BLUE)

4 hours ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

IMG is very much beatable but MNW has played sloppy and undisciplined in this game so looks like IMG gonna sweep dade county this year, hope these 2 play again and bring a better game then this one has been

It amazes me how many elite teams play "sloppy" against IMG.

Has any team IMG played this year played a good game  yet?

41 minutes ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

Broward 

MNW had like 5 turnovers and who knows how many penalties 

That's a definition of sloppy

I'm not only referencing MNW.  Almost all games this year that teams play IMG their is generally input that the other team played sloppy, shot themselves in the foot, or "had them beat"  .  I'm not denying that was not the case, just simply stating that is the case.  Just a coincidence against a team that continues to win with extremely hard national, schedule - don't ya think?

42 minutes ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

I feel that anytime a team steps on the field they should take the game seriously and try to win it by going 100% for the game regardless of if it preseason or not

That's fine.  Just be sure to acknowledge IMG when they throttle quality teams in the pre-season (don't go mute - state the truth)  as much when AHP beats IMG in the preseason in 2015 like it Columbia just won a state championship or something.

21 minutes ago, BrowardHandicapper said:

I'm not only referencing MNW.  Almost all games this year that teams play IMG their is generally input that the other team played sloppy, shot themselves in the foot, or "had them beat"  .  I'm not denying that was not the case, just simply stating that is the case.  Just a coincidence against a team that continues to win with extremely hard national, schedule - don't ya think?

Hmm i see what you saying 

18 minutes ago, BrowardHandicapper said:

That's fine.  Just be sure to acknowledge IMG when they throttle quality teams in the pre-season (don't go mute - state the truth)  as much when AHP beats IMG in the preseason in 2015 like it Columbia just won a state championship or something.

Ik

Carol City got crushed by IMG despite fact that i hoped it would be other way around 

The biggest problem with how i view kickoff classics is not all teams out there look at it like me, while i want to win regardless if it a scrimmage, camp,  preseason or whatever 

I never want to leave the field knowing we got beat

14 minutes ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

Ik

Carol City got crushed by IMG despite fact that i hoped it would be other way around 

The biggest problem with how i view kickoff classics is not all teams out there look at it like me, while i want to win regardless if it a scrimmage, camp,  preseason or whatever 

Who is "we" when Carol City is playing IMG?

3 hours ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

Ik

because you are not a coach.  Trust me fans and players want to win but sometimes there is a bigger picture that you are unaware of.  Maybe as a coach I need to work on something.  Maybe I want to see who can play in certain situations.  Maybe I want to practice on the basics and not show much for upcoming games.  Maybe I want to see how my two's can do.  Maybe I want to rotate 3 or 4 guys in with the ones to see if they can handle it.  It is not what it always appears to be in a scrimmage game.  I have never prepared once for a scrimmage game.  I want to see how we can handle lining up vs a team and playing football against something we haven't prepared for.

3 minutes ago, badbird said:

because you are not a coach.  Trust me fans and players want to win but sometimes there is a bigger picture that you are unaware of.  Maybe as a coach I need to work on something.  Maybe I want to see who can play in certain situations.  Maybe I want to practice on the basics and not show much for upcoming games.  Maybe I want to see how my two's can do.  Maybe I want to rotate 3 or 4 guys in with the ones to see if they can handle it.  It is not what it always appears to be in a scrimmage game.  I have never prepared once for a scrimmage game.  I want to see how we can handle lining up vs a team and playing football against something we haven't prepared for.

I get that but my competitive nature prevents me with ever being able to just accept a loss as a loss 

if I feel I can be ok with a loss then I don't belong anywhere near a team because a person ok with losing is not bringing their best, it should hurt to lose regardless of wether or not the game counts

but that's just me, others will see things different of these preseason and camp stuff

2 minutes ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

I get that but my competitive nature prevents me with ever being able to just accept a loss as a loss 

if I feel I can be ok with a loss then I don't belong anywhere near a team because a person ok with losing is not bringing their best, it should hurt to lose regardless of wether or not the game counts

but that's just me, others will see things different of these preseason and camp stuff

sometimes a loss is a good teaching lesson.  Sometimes a loss can help more than winning especially when it doesn't count