Archbishop McCarthy

1 minute ago, BrowardHandicapper said:

I concur.  

Seen a lot Archbishop McCarthy teams in the past and the Stallions are  way down this year.  I think Dillard is surely  capable of winning this game comfortably .

dillard playoffs comes down to beating Boynton beach 

if they do then dillard sweeps that district and appears to be only a district champ will come out of that district

17 minutes ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

dillard playoffs comes down to beating Boynton beach 

if they do then dillard sweeps that district and appears to be only a district champ will come out of that district

If it comes down to beating boynton beach at home for the title then lol we are in a very good position right now from a respectable source i here boynton beach is a dumpster fire right now @BrowardHandicapper TBH my only fear was that we would lose to Boyd Anderson because we had lost to them for over 10 years running and u know how some teams just have your number well they have had ours. Plus Boyd Anderson already beat boynton and we beat B.a comfortably so even after starting 0-3 Dillard is in the best position a team starting 0-3 could ask for.

Just now, "PANTHER NATiON" (WE HERE) said:

If it comes down to beating boynton beach at home for the title then lol we are in a very good position right now from a respectable source i here boynton beach is a dumpster fire right now @BrowardHandicapper TBH my only fear was that we would lose to Boyd Anderson because we had lost to them for over 10 years running and u know how some teams just have your number well they have had ours. Plus Boyd Anderson already beat boynton and we beat B.a comfortably so even after starting 0-3 Dillard is in the best position a team starting 0-3 could ask for.

you all most likely would have started 0-3 against 3 teams all going to playoffs though lol

1 minute ago, "PANTHER NATiON" (WE HERE) said:

That District is down and just waiting for Dillard to run away with it....

57 minutes ago, BrowardHandicapper said:

That District is down and just waiting for Dillard to run away with it....

Right we can take another step in doing that this Saturday which would bring us to 3-3 and 2-0 in district play with and after that were at northeast and if we win that we would be 4-3 and 3-0 in the district 

On Wed Oct 04 2017 at 10:49 AM, "PANTHER NATiON" (WE HERE) said:

It shows that instead of 2-2 the the mavericks are indeed 2-3 and lost 38-7 to MCC can anyone confirm this. Because if that's true that would really be huge and put us in the driver seat especially if we beat them Saturday.

Yes that was the score from the game