Police racing to Dillard after game Wow! Final Dillard 26 Archbishop 18

Something has happened at Dillard as I was leaving all I know was I heard all the commotion this the 2nd game in a row and 2nd time in 5 days hope everyone is okay.

im sure I will get more details but as for the game Dillard wins their 3rd game in a row they scored for the first time in the first quarter in this season they had a pick 6 called back and they had their first kick return of the season to start the half.

overall this game was not suppose to be close at all we failed on 4 2 point conversions and we stalled twice at Am 30 yd line or less twice. 

We end the game 3-3 and 2-0 in district play. Next up northeast GOOOO PANTHERS!!!

2 minutes ago, "PANTHER NATiON" (WE HERE) said:

Something has happened at Dillard as I was leaving all I know was I heard all the commotion this the 2nd game in a row and 2nd time in 5 days hope everyone is okay.

im sure I will get more details but as for the game Dillard wins their 3rd game in a row they scored for the first time in the first quarter in this season they had a pick 6 called back and they had their first kick return of the season to start the half.

overall this game was not suppose to be close at all we failed on 4 2 point conversions and we stalled twice at Am 30 yd line or less twice. 

We end the game 3-3 and 2-0 in district play. Next up northeast GOOOO PANTHERS!!!

Dillard did well,  the low scoring might have to do with them going through 3rd game in 10 days

3 hours ago, "PANTHER NATiON" (WE HERE) said:

Actually Dillard made the first 2 point conversion and failed on three 2 point conversions.  Archbishop McCarthy also failed on three 2 point conversions.  Lots of 2 point conversions attempted in that one I guess....

I also saw both teams got a special teams TD.  

Dillard will get Northeast next week who is actually 3-3 right now and looking improved.  From what I have seen BA, Northeast and Archbishop McCarthy  are all probably about the same and capable of beating one another. 

I think Dillard cruises by Northeast, has a bye,  and then hopes to nail the coffin on the District on 10/27 at Home hosting Boynton Beach.

1 hour ago, BrowardHandicapper said:

Actually Dillard made the first 2 point conversion and failed on three 2 point conversions.  Archbishop McCarthy also failed on three 2 point conversions.  Lots of 2 point conversions attempted in that one I guess....

I also saw both teams got a special teams TD.  

Dillard will get Northeast next week who is actually 3-3 right now and looking improved.  From what I have seen BA, Northeast and Archbishop McCarthy  are all probably about the same and capable of beating one another. 

I think Dillard cruises by Northeast, has a bye,  and then hopes to nail the coffin on the District on 10/27 at Home hosting Boynton Beach.

So ne is 3-3 I thought that was a typo because it said the 18 of August so I thought that was their kick off classics. 

& yeah lots of missed 2pts Dillard has no kicker not a bad kicker they literally have no kicker our Qb is the kick off and punt guy lol.

and from the looks of it northeast have gotten blown out by some pretty sorry schools monarch for 1 so I would hope we have a huge showing next week to win our 4th in a row.

That is correct. 2-3 for Northeast....However,  Monarch is not that bad, surely not "sorry" .  Northeast also lost to Fort Lauderdale High and Stoneman Douglas - again not world beaters, but not "sorry"  .  Now if you want to say Northeast has beat "sorry" teams in Boyd Anderson and Hollywood Hills, I can understand that.  

I just said Northeast is a tad improved , it does not mean I expect them to contend with Dillard.  Put it this way if Monarch, and Fort Lauderdale High are beating Northeast by 35-8, and 26- 12, I would expect Dillard to at least do the same at minimum as  a playoff team. 

Dillard traditionally blows the doors off Northeast if I am not mistaken.

2 hours ago, BrowardHandicapper said:

That is correct. 2-3 for Northeast....However,  Monarch is not that bad, surely not "sorry" .  Northeast also lost to Fort Lauderdale High and Stoneman Douglas - again not world beaters, but not "sorry"  .  Now if you want to say Northeast has beat "sorry" teams in Boyd Anderson and Hollywood Hills, I can understand that.  

I just said Northeast is a tad improved , it does not mean I expect them to contend with Dillard.  Put it this way if Monarch, and Fort Lauderdale High are beating Northeast by 35-8, and 26- 12, I would expect Dillard to at least do the same at minimum as  a playoff team. 

Dillard traditionally blows the doors off Northeast if I am not mistaken.

That’s putting it lightly lol hahahaha but I fully expect dillard to handle northeast like they have the last two years or so DiLLARD  seems to be picking up some steam and confidence. It has to feel good to win 3 in a row after dropping your first 3