Chocawatchee

DisabledAccount

With the current transfer rules I'm not sure the areas of the state with less dense populations will be able to compete on a regular basis with the central and southern teams.   It's all about numbers of players available.  Sure, any school could win the lucky sperm contest and have 2 or 3 real 5 star players that enable a run but using just home grown talent with the current rules you don't stand a chance year in and year out.  

1 minute ago, Roadkillav8r said:

With the current transfer rules I'm not sure the areas of the state with less dense populations will be able to compete on a regular basis with the central and southern teams.   It's all about numbers of players available.  Sure, any school could win the lucky sperm contest and have 2 or 3 real 5 star players that enable a run but using just home grown talent with the current rules you don't stand a chance year in and year out.  

Columbia a example of that but we probably will attract players from surrounding counties specifically Suwannee 

Like i think we got Suwannee best defenders transfer past 2 years so while Suwannee continues to struggle we will keep attracting their best players and might go for a few others in surrounding counties which kinda what happened in late 90s and enabled us to make a run 

And I don't think a Destin high school will impact Niceville much.  The last big tract of property, roughly a 1000 acres has started into development.  I'm not sure where room for those kids will be found at Niceville.   Granted, it's a 30 year project but houses are beginning to be built or will be shortly.   Certainly before Destin high comes along.