Central Florida top 10

badbird

Volusia, Osceola, Seminole, Orange, Lake and Sumter County.

my Central Florida rankings after week 8  

1. Osceola 6-0 at Haines City really good on defense, very young on the OL

2. Jones 7-1 home Eustis lack of size at skill positions concern me when they get deep in the playoffs

3. Winter Park 8-0 home Boone hasn't played anyone since Wekiva, Boone game will tell us alot

4. Wekiva 6-1 at University great defense, looks much better on offense with #1 at Qb

5. Seminole 5-0 home OC University Tuesday home Winter Springs Friday has struggled on offense at times with freshman QB and not an explosive run game

6. Apopka 6-2 bye injuries at Rb position is a concern but a week off might be exactly what the doctor ordered

7. DP 5-2 home Olympia needs to be more consistent on offense

8. Bishop Moore 6-1 bye solid team but not like years past

9. Spruce Creek 5-1 at Mandarin tough loss to FPC on an inadvertent whistle that cost them the game, not a flashy team but well coached

10. Mainland 3-3 home NSB still struggling on offense will they get it together in time

others in no order Boone 5-1, Lake Mary 6-1, Orange City University 3-2, East Ridge 5-2, Edgewater 6-1, West Orange 4-4

Good ranking. I would probably flip Mainland and Spruce Creek and add West Orange to the others in no order category. They are better than their record. 

I feel that Wekiva would probably beat Winter Park if they play again. However, as WP won the head to head, I can't make an argument for flipping them at this stage. 

I will probably take in the Seminole/OC game on Tuesday. I will share my thoughts on it. 

I also think Wekiva is better and should have won the first game but WP found a way to win and has zero losses but their schedule has been weak.  I would like to make it to the Seminole OC University game also but probably won't.  OC University is in a must win situation or probably miss the playoffs 3 years in a row with one of the best backs in the state..

On 10/14/2017 at 1:21 PM, badbird said:

Volusia, Osceola, Seminole, Orange, Lake and Sumter County.

my Central Florida rankings after week 8  

1. Osceola 6-0 at Haines City really good on defense, very young on the OL

2. Jones 7-1 home Eustis lack of size at skill positions concern me when they get deep in the playoffs

3. Winter Park 8-0 home Boone hasn't played anyone since Wekiva, Boone game will tell us alot

4. Wekiva 6-1 at University great defense, looks much better on offense with #1 at Qb

5. Seminole 5-0 home OC University Tuesday home Winter Springs Friday has struggled on offense at times with freshman QB and not an explosive run game

6. Apopka 6-2 bye injuries at Rb position is a concern but a week off might be exactly what the doctor ordered

7. DP 5-2 home Olympia needs to be more consistent on offense

8. Bishop Moore 6-1 bye solid team but not like years past

9. Spruce Creek 5-1 at Mandarin tough loss to FPC on an inadvertent whistle that cost them the game, not a flashy team but well coached

10. Mainland 3-3 home NSB still struggling on offense will they get it together in time

others in no order Boone 5-1, Lake Mary 6-1, Orange City University 3-2, East Ridge 5-2, Edgewater 6-1, West Orange 4-4

Great list I can see Osceola winning it all if they stay healthy. I to would add West Orange to it after the big win over Apopka.