Mel CC loses to 1A Maryland team

nolebull813

Just now, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

Ik that but i was commenting on nolebull saying we had a Florida team around the 70 range  (might be a little rough, i have them around 60) and a top 10 Maryland team 

If that's case i wonder how Florida would do in these matchups if it a top 25 team instead of a 60-70 range team 

I understand that but honestly talking Maryland as a whole you would have to include the entire DMV to be fair. How would Fort Hill rank among Maryland D.C and Virginia 

Just now, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

I'm not sure honestly 

I had not heard of them until this year 

Me too. But obviously they are doing something good. Alot of teams aren't willing to play them and they've won 4 in a row. Small school power. Could compare them to some of our small school powers especially the ones that ran wing t

Just now, KeemD321 said:

Me too. But obviously they are doing something good. Alot of teams aren't willing to play them and they've won 4 in a row. Small school power. Could compare them to some of our small school powers especially the ones that ran wing t

Sounds like they should play a home and home series with Madison 

5 hours ago, KeemD321 said:

A little info.....Fort Hill is currently ranked 8th in the Maryland State Poll which includes all classifications and private schools. Fort Hill has won four consecutive 1A titles. 1A is the state smallest classification. Fort Hill has won 32 consecutive games and 61 of their last 62. Fort Hill also won state titles in 1997 (as a 2A school) and 1975 (as a 3A) Maryland started state playoffs in 1974, privates are not included.  Last year's team set state records for most points in a season and most rushing yards. They are tied with most playoff appearances with 31. Fort Hill's all time record, including this year, is 671-177-17. Started playing in 1936.

MCC did not get the job done, simple.  FH ranked in upper 400's nationally - MCC ranked in upper 800"s???????????????  In my opinion after watching a bit of stream, MCC coaching lost that game. MCC wins that matchup 4 out of 5 times. Madison beats FH 99 out 100, the loss would be in a November snow in Cumberland.