IMG @ East

Proseteye

1 minute ago, badbird said:

wait until they lose.  Columbiafan will have 6 pages of posts all by himself.  Funny thing is he is really the only one on here that seems so interested in them.

Columbia's keyboard will start smoking ...there will be no end. Columbia will unleash fire on IMG!

It will be bigger then a win versus Apopka in the preseason!

2 minutes ago, badbird said:

wait until they lose.  Columbiafan will have 6 pages of posts all by himself.  Funny thing is he is really the only one on here that seems so interested in them.

I'm surprised no armwood fan has come to their defense with anything I've said about them

Guess unlike some schools They must not have any lurkers around lol

The funny thing about this game is that IMG players were expected to be dragging by the 4th qrt due to the thin air of Salt Lake. It seemed that the East players were more run down in the 4th. Guess they were tired of "running down" Hightower and Sanders. But East put up a valiant effort in the first half as their ground and pound triple option had IMG back on their heels. And, considering that neither of the IMG QB's can hold a candle to Kellen Mond who is now with Texas A & M.

30 minutes ago, Proseteye said:

The funny thing about this game is that IMG players were expected to be dragging by the 4th qrt due to the thin air of Salt Lake. It seemed that the East players were more run down in the 4th. Guess they were tired of "running down" Hightower and Sanders. But East put up a valiant effort in the first half as their ground and pound triple option had IMG back on their heels. And, considering that neither of the IMG QB's can hold a candle to Kellen Mond who is now with Texas A & M.

Depth of talent.

Some teams can hang with IMG for a short bit then the depth of talent shows up. That is where your big time well know powerhouse high school teams are a step above.

Some teams even try to play the best athletes both ways. Imagine a high school player having to play 80-100 snaps let alone play those snaps vs teams with 2nd and 3rd string guys who you would have a hard time playing with fresh.

8 minutes ago, 941football said:

Depth of talent.

Some teams can hang with IMG for a short bit then the depth of talent shows up. That is where your big time well know powerhouse high school teams are a step above.

Some teams even try to play the best athletes both ways. Imagine a high school player having to play 80-100 snaps let alone play those snaps vs teams with 2nd and 3rd string guys who you would have a hard time playing with fresh.

Img can lose but the number of teams who can beat them is very low 

IMG won't loose this year. I don't believe that Hoover is really on their level and Bishop Sullivan doesn't seem that good. IMG has lost 1 game in 4 years and that was against St. John's out of Washington DC. Don't know how that happened as St. John's was a 500 team in 2014. I will still support IMG as I find them no different than Bolles, STA, TCA, and a few other schools in Florida that have many students from all over the country and even from other countries attending. Nobody sees fit to say those teams are not genuine Florida teams and subsequently denies them support even going so far to hope that IMG loses to an OOS team. Yes, they may be a professionally coached team with professional type facilities. However, the players still have to produce and they certainly do by flying all over the country and playing the best in the county. They are not only the top team in the nation but the top team in Florida until another Florida team can actually defeat them which has never happened over the last 4 years.

6 minutes ago, Proseteye said:

IMG won't loose this year. I don't believe that Hoover is really on their level and Bishop Sullivan doesn't seem that good. IMG has lost 1 game in 4 years and that was against St. John's out of Washington DC. Don't know how that happened as St. John's was a 500 team in 2014. I will still support IMG as I find them no different than Bolles, STA, TCA, and a few other schools in Florida that have many students from all over the country and even from other countries attending. Nobody sees fit to say those teams are not genuine Florida teams and subsequently denies them support even going so far to hope that IMG loses to an OOS team. Yes, they may be a professionally coached team with professional type facilities. However, the players still have to produce and they certainly do by flying all over the country and playing the best in the county. They are not only the top team in the nation but the top team in Florida until another Florida team can actually defeat them which has never happened over the last 4 years.

AHP beat them in 2015

And idc if it a koc or not,  both teams played starters the entire game, that result wouldn't have changed if it was regular season game and fact they tried to remove the game so quickly showed me they knew they just got embarressed 

And St Johns would have beat them this year

Img isn't as strong as last year, that's obvious by watching them 

Columbia, you know that KOC and pre season games don't count for anything as much as some folks wish they would. Pre season is meant for evaluation, testing, and finalizing your squad and playbook. If the pre season meant anything teams like STA, TCA, Central, and the rest would have losses that they were concerned about. Any team that cares more about winning a preseason game than accomplishing what the pre season is actually for,  then their coaches are idiots. Saying that a pre season game counts for anything does not make it credible or true. 

2 minutes ago, Proseteye said:

Columbia, you know that KOC and pre season games don't count for anything as much as some folks wish they would. Pre season is meant for evaluation, testing, and finalizing your squad and playbook. If the pre season meant anything teams like STA, TCA, Central, and the rest would have losses that they were concerned about. Any team that cares more about winning a preseason game than accomplishing what the pre season is actually for,  then their coaches are idiots. Saying that a pre season game counts for anything does not make it credible or true. 

That don't mean AHP wouldn't have kicked their teeth in the next week or any other week during that season

Just because they beat them in preseason don't mean they couldnt have beaten them in regular season 

8 minutes ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

That don't mean AHP wouldn't have kicked their teeth in the next week or any other week during that season

Just because they beat them in preseason don't mean they couldnt have beaten them in regular season 

Here we go again, coudda, woudda, shoudda. Considering that AHP is not even in the top 25 and probably not in the top 50 nationally tells me that they would not defeat a team that has beaten most of the top 10 teams nationally over the last 3 years. I go by statistics and not hope. Yes, AHP probably has the best chance of any Florida team of defeating IMG as they are ranked #2 in the state. Doesn't mean they would do any better than Central, MNM, and Venice did against IMG. And Central defeated the #1 team in the nation at the time.

8 minutes ago, Proseteye said:

Here we go again, coudda, woudda, shoudda. Considering that AHP is not even in the top 25 and probably not in the top 50 nationally tells me that they would not defeat a team that has beaten most of the top 10 teams nationally over the last 3 years. I go by statistics and not hope. Yes, AHP probably has the best chance of any Florida team of defeating IMG as they are ranked #2 in the state. Doesn't mean they would do any better than Central, MNM, and Venice did against IMG. And Central defeated the #1 team in the nation at the time.

How is it ahp fault img won't play them because apparently they were too physical in the kickoff classic?? 

On 10/22/2017 at 11:15 AM, Proseteye said:

Exactly