6A State Champion = 6A Region 4 Winner

peezy28

17 minutes ago, peezy28 said:

Aye, my coach will travel south too if its a good challenge from a playoff team (which y'all are).  If your folk are interested I will have him call them.  He got 3 out of area teams this year Cocoa (got blasted), Mitchell (they garbage and we played like isht and lost) and Braden River (they were whooping our tale 21-7 we were driving at the end of the half then game got called for lightening).  He will keep challenging till his team is used to playing teams out of county... Something that is not common where we are from.

I personally would be up for any game, especially to a area ive never been but then again I'm not in charge of their schedule (and after showing the athletic director my schedule I doubt they will ever let me be in charge of it, appartley having like 3 Miami teams and a out of state team is too costly LMAO)

25 minutes ago, "PANTHER NATiON" (WE HERE) said:

Add Dillard in their to Columbia ...Dillard bs Columbia lol hahhahaha the board May shut down 

that would probably break some records lol

I tried to convince Columbia to play you all in basketball but that may not end well for us, mainly bc of fact we never really get to play any national powerhouses and unless something changed we are still lacking size to match up with bigger teams

4 minutes ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

well to my knowledge the schedule for next year will be same as this year but you can try 2019 year

only thing that may work against it is idk if the school will be jumping with idea of the long travel but if you all agree to go to Columbia first year they will feel obligated to return the second year 

Yeah it would be for 2019 and we would definitely make the 1st trip.. Our coach don't Give AF about travel as long as we can get it approved.  Traveled to Cocoa last year to get beat down LOL which is only about 40 miles less than traveling to Columbia for us.

6 minutes ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

I personally would be up for any game, especially to a area ive never been but then again I'm not in charge of their schedule (and after showing the athletic director my schedule I doubt they will ever let me be in charge of it, appartley having like 3 Miami teams and a out of state team is too costly LMAO)

All you would have to do is get your coach to call ours only 189 miles away not near as bad as Miami or I could tell my coach to contact yours which he probably already has LMAO. 

1 minute ago, peezy28 said:

Yeah it would be for 2019 and we would definitely make the 1st trip.. Our coach don't Give AF about travel as long as we can get it approved.  Traveled to Cocoa last year to get beat down LOL which is only about 40 miles less than traveling to Columbia for us.

where Is Clearwater exactly?

ive never been there

10 minutes ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

that would probably break some records lol

I tried to convince Columbia to play you all in basketball but that may not end well for us, mainly bc of fact we never really get to play any national powerhouses and unless something changed we are still lacking size to match up with bigger teams

Finally a status where national powerhouse and Dillard is in the same sentence 

On 10/25/2017 at 3:32 PM, Joshua Wilson said:

Northwestern is the team to beat from Miami this year.

And the FHSAA gave the 6A game a nightcap this year and I am so happy they demoted 7A to the afternoon. After the last few years, the 7A game at night got really boring when Aquinas was ahead by 35 or 40. Not fun.

Problem is this is everyone's best shot to knock off STA.  Lack of offense makes an upset in this decade a possibility.

On 10/25/2017 at 3:45 PM, peezy28 said:

No doubt, and the only reason I have them going forward is if they the "offs" started today they would get a favorable matchup with Heritage. 

And vice-versa. Heritage only has a shot because I think they can beat Norland of the four mentioned.