Muck Bowl And Playoffs

Raider14

Glades Central Vs Pahokee Devils Vs Raiders In Belle Glade It's finna go down one of the best games of the year. Glades central has finally found their strength and is clicking on all cylinders with their passing game, defense still struggles which can be a key point in muck bowl. I'm not going to put everything on the cocoa game for pahokee season , cause Cocoa is a great team with a lot of studs. For glades central to beat pahokee they have to stop the run, if they can stop the run then gc wins cause pahokee qb is not really accurate. The atmosphere and the environment will be hostile and this game count for playoff spots and points as well, glades central just slid to #4 seed this week while pahokee remains at #1 to go to the playoffs. I love to see Glades Central play University again while pahokee rematches madison county in the playoffs, which I think glades central will beat University because Glades Central has been tested this year and from the looks of university schedule they haven't been tested besides GC, Miami pace and this friday against chiminade-madonna. With pahokee madison county looks the same still undefeated and looking good, but the difference in that game is pahokee isn't good as they was last year and madison hasn't seen speed like pahokee all year.  And also this year pahokee might have to go to madison county which can cause problems for pahokee since that's a six hour drive but pahokee fans will travel.  

Let me know your thoughts and predictions for the muck bowl and playoffs for both teams. 

As I put In the other thread I have to go blue devils 28-13 as much as I respect Gc & their history Glades central hasn’t faced the quality of teams pahokee has seen but in a rival game things can go either way so Gc can very well win. 

In the playoffs I got Gc losing to u school while a eventual u school vs Cocoa game goes down to the wire and the winner is a toss up.

pahokee I have them making it to state or state semis.

3 hours ago, Raider14 said:

Glades Central Vs Pahokee Devils Vs Raiders In Belle Glade It's finna go down one of the best games of the year. Glades central has finally found their strength and is clicking on all cylinders with their passing game, defense still struggles which can be a key point in muck bowl. I'm not going to put everything on the cocoa game for pahokee season , cause Cocoa is a great team with a lot of studs. For glades central to beat pahokee they have to stop the run, if they can stop the run then gc wins cause pahokee qb is not really accurate. The atmosphere and the environment will be hostile and this game count for playoff spots and points as well, glades central just slid to #4 seed this week while pahokee remains at #1 to go to the playoffs. I love to see Glades Central play University again while pahokee rematches madison county in the playoffs, which I think glades central will beat University because Glades Central has been tested this year and from the looks of university schedule they haven't been tested besides GC, Miami pace and this friday against chiminade-madonna. With pahokee madison county looks the same still undefeated and looking good, but the difference in that game is pahokee isn't good as they was last year and madison hasn't seen speed like pahokee all year.  And also this year pahokee might have to go to madison county which can cause problems for pahokee since that's a six hour drive but pahokee fans will travel.  

Let me know your thoughts and predictions for the muck bowl and playoffs for both teams. 

Was surprised at how many Pahokee fans came to the Cocoa game last week. Band made it to the stadium and pumped up the fans and the team. I think they went to Cocoa Beach instead of Cocoa because they got there just before half time.

Pahokee has speed but also had a few more flags than Cocoa. Seemed every time they started to get momentum a flag came out. That can be a real game killer. I expect Pahokee to play GC better than they played Cocoa. Don't judge them by the Cocoa game. Cocoa is better than many polls give them credit for. Pinko's has them right behind IMG and ahead of AHP and STA, and they base rankings off of strength of schedule and wins.

2 hours ago, "PANTHER NATiON" (WE HERE) said:

As I put In the other thread I have to go blue devils 28-13 as much as I respect Gc & their history Glades central hasn’t faced the quality of teams pahokee has seen but in a rival game things can go either way so Gc can very well win. 

In the playoffs I got Gc losing to u school while a eventual u school vs Cocoa game goes down to the wire and the winner is a toss up.

pahokee I have them making it to state or state semis.

I respect your opinion and prediction I guess you haven't seen GC play or follow them in the last few weeks. GC will win by their passing attack and defense. U School naw homie if we win Muck Bowl GC probably won't play them consider we might be a 2nd or 3rd seed. U school barely got by GC trust me they don't want to see GC again lets hope your prediction is correct. 

8 minutes ago, muckboy561 said:

I respect your opinion and prediction I guess you haven't seen GC play or follow them in the last few weeks. GC will win by their passing attack and defense. U School naw homie if we win Muck Bowl GC probably won't play them consider we might be a 2nd or 3rd seed. U school barely got by GC trust me they don't want to see GC again lets hope your prediction is correct. 

If my prediction is correct that mean y’all will lose to The blue devils and u school but Nahhh tho lol I follow y’all every week fam