Cocoa vs Rockledge update?

Trelle

5 hours ago, LemmyKilmisterRIP2015 said:

For someone that doesn't make excuses, it sure sounds like I upset you.

I wasn't at game; so you didn't notice a extremely high number of flags being thrown during game? 18 by one ref would catch my attention even if they were in my favor.  I was a big Rockledge cheerleader for this game but never want to hear a ref deciding a football game this way.

34 minutes ago, Bamarod said:

I wasn't at game; so you didn't notice a extremely high number of flags being thrown during game? 18 by one ref would catch my attention even if they were in my favor.  I was a big Rockledge cheerleader for this game but never want to hear a ref deciding a football game this way.

Oh you weren't at the game, but you say 18 flags were thrown.  But you are a Viera supporter.  So I get it.

12 hours ago, LemmyKilmisterRIP2015 said:

Congrats to the Raiders on a well played and well coached game!   No one, even me thought they would pull it off.  I was just hoping that the Raiders would stay close and make it respectable.   Bad calls happen in every football game.  If you want to win bad enough, you make enough plays to overcome the bad calls.  Don't make excuses Tigers.  You got beat by the better team last Friday night. You are still in the playoffs.  Nothing to be crying about.

On any given Friday night, David can beat Goliath...

So LemmyKilmisterRIP2015 was at the game and he didn't find the outrageous amount of flags unusual? Get real your not a football fan your just another Rockledge homer.  That was absolutely a shame I'm surprised that Coach Wilk didnt have the game under protest, it was that bad.  Then after a little research, I find out that the line judge is a Rockledge resident and his kids went to Rockledge.   Let me tell you this, anybody that saw the game that was neutral to both sides would of questioned the calls.  Now I know there's nothing Cocoa can do but finish the season by winning State.  I just think it' so unfair for these kids to put so much hard work and time into their craft for a bias official to cost them what they worked so hard for.  Play that game 10 times with neutral officials or at least not a Rockledge Homer official and Cocoa wins 10 times, hands down!   Call it crying! I am crying!  Cocoa was ROBBED!  I will never let this one die until it is rectified.  Hopefully by using non Rockledge residents!  That Rockledge win should come with an asterisk by it signed by the Rockledge twelfth man the Rockledge official! 

4 hours ago, LemmyKilmisterRIP2015 said:

Oh you weren't at the game, but you say 18 flags were thrown.  But you are a Viera supporter.  So I get it.

"No dog in the hunt" as the saying goes. Again, I was cheering for the kids I know on Rockledge. But to hear Catscratch , Rockledge got a lot of help from one ref. He says 18 flags thrown by one ref, was just asking if you noticed? Your answers imply you didn't, so guess we will leave it at that. 

Wish I was able to see the game, first defeat by a Brevard team on Cocoa in years. Very impressive for the Rock, either way!  As others have stated in this thread, lots of competition on the way to state.Good luck!