Will Vero Beach make it far in the playoffs???

FloTech

Right now we pretty much have one of Florida most active losing streak in the playoffs whether it's home or away(actually if we lose on the road this year we will have the most road loses in the playoffs)but we'll see what this team does will it live up to the HYPE or will it fall like the other Coggins/Jankwoski teams...???

2 hours ago, FloTech said:

I think we lose in playoffs too I always kept telling people that Vero is a second or third rd loser

I hope you are not a Vero fan. If you are, you need to move to another town. You are the most negative football fan I have ever heard. Every day you post a new negative topic just to get attention. Evidently your facts are wrong as they have won a state championship in the past. Save all your negative trash talk for your life, not Vero's football team.

3 hours ago, roygod said:

I hope you are not a Vero fan. If you are, you need to move to another town. You are the most negative football fan I have ever heard. Every day you post a new negative topic just to get attention. Evidently your facts are wrong as they have won a state championship in the past. Save all your negative trash talk for your life, not Vero's football team.

He’s a Broward county transplant who is still repping the teams down south, kinda like the high school football version of the northern transplants who move to this area and tell us how great it is where they came from.

42 minutes ago, roygod said:

Lol even Nole got them losing too and I'm too positive to put stuff negative in my life 

16 minutes ago, Drogo said:

He’s a Broward county transplant who is still repping the teams down south, kinda like the high school football version of the northern transplants who move to this area and tell us how great it was where they came from.

Football is better in the south what you talking about they have state titles and national rankings to prove that lol 

18 hours ago, FloTech said:

Right now we pretty much have one of Florida most active losing streak in the playoffs whether it's home or away(actually if we lose on the road this year we will have the most road loses in the playoffs)but we'll see what this team does will it live up to the HYPE or will it fall like the other Coggins/Jankwoski teams...???

If you have a car you can gladly drive down to one of the games in Miami if you’d like it’s not like vero can’t find someone to fill you seat! Just don’t like the gate hit ya in the rear on the way out