All Star Game Roster

BigSandwich

12 minutes ago, Cat_Scratch said:

:) Javian hawkins and Alex Petruzello. Hawkins has almost 2,000 yards rushing against a decent schedule, and I personally witnessed Petruzello make 60 yard FG's in warm ups. He is automatic and has an average of around 95% from 35 yards or less and 75% at 45 yards give or take 5 yards.:)

Petruzzello is a Jr...heard Hawk s playing in All American game

14 hours ago, Cat_Scratch said:

:) Javian hawkins and Alex Petruzello. Hawkins has almost 2,000 yards rushing against a decent schedule, and I personally witnessed Petruzello make 60 yard FG's in warm ups. He is automatic and has an average of around 95% from 35 yards or less and 75% at 45 yards give or take 5 yards.:)

The RB was not nominated by the head coach.  He is probably playing in another game.  The K is a junior.  Also 99% chance no Cocoa players play in it.  They will be playing another game that is a little more important.

5 hours ago, badbird said:

The RB was not nominated by the head coach.  He is probably playing in another game.  The K is a junior.  Also 99% chance no Cocoa players play in it.  They will be playing another game that is a little more important.

I actually wondered if jr's were invited to All-Star games. We do in Baseball so I figured I would ask.

Hawkins is good to go. There are a lot of games where recruiters will look at the players coming up.

Thanks for your help Badbird.