Blountstown/Madison final

561_Fan

11 minutes ago, badbird said:

your run to the state semifinals that year was vs teams with a combined 17-13 regular season record.  Chiles 6-4 Lincoln 4-6 and Bartram Trail 7-3.  Then you faced a 6-4 Viera team.  It was set up for you to make a run and you still couldn't do it.  I'll take 2015 Trenton

You leave out how we won them

40+ scored on Chiles 

Running clock on Lincoln and Bartram Trail 

We didn't just beat them, we crushed them

1 minute ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

Both those teams had speed which was what hurt us

I don't recall Trenton having 4.3 speed on that team

We faced a team similar to Trenton and came 1 td from getting a running clock on them 

you didn't face a team like Trenton.  you are just making shit up.  What else can you use to determine who is better if they don't play?  I have no idea how many state titles you would have in 1A but I know in 7A you aren't a real contender.  You were not a contender in 2015 either.  STA would have beat you by 60.

3 minutes ago, badbird said:

you didn't face a team like Trenton.  you are just making shit up.  What else can you use to determine who is better if they don't play?  I have no idea how many state titles you would have in 1A but I know in 7A you aren't a real contender.  You were not a contender in 2015 either.  STA would have beat you by 60.

I ain't type of person to throw my team under the bus but a lot of stuff is missing from those game details that cost Columbia in that game

Just now, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

Bet you didn't know they changed one of the starters on the offensive line the week of viera despite the ol holding up for second half of season

Details that apparently don't show up on the game documentary 

so you are saying they got out coached.  Trenton would have also out coached them.  

1 minute ago, badbird said:

I call bull shit.  Do you know how many guys go to the NFL combine each year and run sub 4.4

Latrell Williams was clocked at sub 4.4 while here

One of coaches timed him

Mike Williams I'm almost positive was able to clock a 4.4 but I'm going off second hand info so can't confirm myself 

And dallon Washington was probably faster than both of them and would been power 5 receiver if he had better grades

2 minutes ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

Latrell Williams was clocked at sub 4.4 while here

One of coaches timed him

Mike Williams I'm almost positive was able to clock a 4.4 but I'm going off second hand info so can't confirm myself 

And dallon Washington was probably faster than both of them and would been power 5 receiver if he had better grades

a coach timing a kid with a stop watch isn't accurate.