Blountstown/Madison final

561_Fan

5 minutes ago, Dorsey Reaves said:

What u want man a participation trophy. Kids want a trophy for making it to second round and winning in 2015 hell fsu was good way back then too 

I hate participation trophies 

I was pointing out that last time we lost round 1 we proceeded to get 1 game from state so i wouldn't dismiss us quite yet 

6 hours ago, Dorsey Reaves said:

Or not enough recruits this year 

Thats fine talk from a school that manipulates there numbers to squeak into 1A. Everyone knows a TRUE 1A School does not have 60 team players EVERY Year! Much less graduate 20 SR or more every year. Why dont you just man up admit the truth? As a true 4A school you couldn't hack it in 4A.

20 minutes ago, Tigerfan1 said:

Thats fine talk from a school that manipulates there numbers to squeak into 1A. Everyone knows a TRUE 1A School does not have 60 team players EVERY Year! Much less graduate 20 SR or more every year. Why dont you just man up admit the truth? As a true 4A school you couldn't hack it in 4A.

Are you saying they’re ducking tougher competition???

http://www.jmphs.org

This has as much to do with a Madison 1A title, as good players and off season workouts. Not saying that team or coaches don't work hard or aren't a great program but without the charter school they are not a 1A school. That charter school is on its first year of seniors this year. Madison Co sudden drop in enrollment occurred when the school opened. Madison has roughly 600 kids just under the 1A limit. The charter school has almost 200 kids. I think everyone would love to cut 25% of the enrollment but still use the kids. I know the Madison fans will say "maybe only 1 or 2 kids play from that school". I understand that argument but the fact remains they are and were always kids that made up that school. Again congratulations to Madison Co on a great season and great team. You guys have worked hard enough to finally get one after being close so many times. Also congrats to Btown I drastically undervalued them as a team. 

44 minutes ago, Captain Morgan said:

http://www.jmphs.org

This has as much to do with a Madison 1A title, as good players and off season workouts. Not saying that team or coaches don't work hard or aren't a great program but without the charter school they are not a 1A school. That charter school is on its first year of seniors this year. Madison Co sudden drop in enrollment occurred when the school opened. Madison has roughly 600 kids just under the 1A limit. The charter school has almost 200 kids. I think everyone would love to cut 25% of the enrollment but still use the kids. I know the Madison fans will say "maybe only 1 or 2 kids play from that school". I understand that argument but the fact remains they are and were always kids that made up that school. Again congratulations to Madison Co on a great season and great team. You guys have worked hard enough to finally get one after being close so many times. Also congrats to Btown I drastically undervalued them as a team. 

That's what a lot of people dont want to understand. (For example if Trenton turned there school into a charter school and did not offer sports the kids at Trenton could go play football or any sport for that matter at Bell and Bell High School would not have to count the Trenton enrollment. There by keeping them in 1A with a official FHSAA count. When in fact they would be choosing a team based on a total enrollment of around 700 or more kids) In my opinion if any student from a Public Charter or Private school is allowed to play sports at the local public high school because that school does not offer sports then the public high school that accepts them must count the entire enrollment of the school sending the kids for classification purposes. That's the only way to close the loophole in the rules.    

3 minutes ago, Tigerfan1 said:

That's what a lot of people dont want to understand. (For example if Trenton turned there school into a charter school and did not offer sports the kids at Trenton could go play football or any sport for that matter at Bell and Bell High School would not have to count the Trenton enrollment. There by keeping them in 1A with a official FHSAA count. When in fact they would be choosing a team based on a total enrollment of around 700 or more kids) In my opinion if any student from a Public Charter or Private school is allowed to play sports at the local public high school because that school does not offer sports then the public high school that accepts them must count the entire enrollment of the school sending the kids for classification purposes. That's the only way to close the loophole in the rules.    

Y’all bring ur crying asses to Madison meet me at winn Dixie and we will go to James Madison it’s not that Big 

I appreciate the invite Dorsey but I don't have to. I just happened to eat lunch this week with one of the guys who signed on the loan for the school. I would guess that he probably knows little bit about it considering he has an investment in it. Again I am not trying to take away from Madison as a team or program, only explaining how they arrived in 1A. 

19 minutes ago, Captain Morgan said:

I appreciate the invite Dorsey but I don't have to. I just happened to eat lunch this week with one of the guys who signed on the loan for the school. I would guess that he probably knows little bit about it considering he has an investment in it. Again I am not trying to take away from Madison as a team or program, only explaining how they arrived in 1A. 

Sure u are big boss man