Funny Comment by WR Recruit

OldSchoolLion

This recruit was quoted in the article at the link below, "I don’t want to go to a program where the coaches are changing left and right.”

https://www.canesinsight.com/news/wr-dunmore-lands-fsu-offer-still-waiting-on-miami.5217/

This young man will finish his HS career having transferred every year of high school, just decommitted from Florida, and he is concerned about coaches not staying put.:rolleyes: 

So, to all you coaches out there, you need to start showing some loyalty and commitment and stop movin' round so much.:D 

It's kinda funny, he spoke on Twitter of being concerned about burning bridges and UF not being out of the picture but now he is talking about how FSU has always been his dream school.  Imagine telling your girlfriend you want to see other girls, and that you may want to get back together one day, and then announcing shortly afterward that the love of your life has always been _____.  How does that work guys?! 

11 hours ago, OldSchoolLion said:

This recruit was quoted in the article at the link below, "I don’t want to go to a program where the coaches are changing left and right.”

https://www.canesinsight.com/news/wr-dunmore-lands-fsu-offer-still-waiting-on-miami.5217/

This young man will finish his HS career having transferred every year of high school, just decommitted from Florida, and he is concerned about coaches not staying put.:rolleyes: 

So, to all you coaches out there, you need to start showing some loyalty and commitment and stop movin' round so much.:D 

It's kinda funny, he spoke on Twitter of being concerned about burning bridges and UF not being out of the picture but now he is talking about how FSU has always been his dream school.  Imagine telling your girlfriend you want to see other girls, and that you may want to get back together one day, and then announcing shortly afterward that the love of your life has always been _____.  How does that work guys?! 

Entitlement!! Kids these days feel like they can do what they want and every adult suppose to fall in line with that they want. 

11 hours ago, OldSchoolLion said:

LMAO 

"It’s the adults who have failed them, the system that has failed them, the culture of shoe companies and AAU teams and handlers not connected to the educational mission, the explosion of social media injecting hyperbole into the heads of adolescents ill-equipped to process it, the relaxed transfer rules by high school sports federations.  ...The enablers of entitlement. "

Mom Sharon Powell put her foot down and everything turned out just fine for her NBA son Norman. 

Coaches have had their nuts cut off and moved from the role of teacher to glorified babysitter for the "real" coaches in college.  Well, I plan on keeping mine, so I'll just walk away. 

As Homey used to say..