Way too early top 10

DisabledAccount

1 minute ago, DarterBlue2 said:

A couple will match up okay. 

For sure. Agree...I just thought Columbia might be have his words twisted a bit based on what Wekiva is bringing back this year.

On 3/26/2018 at 5:27 PM, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

How does wekiva stack up against the fellow Central FL teams listed or ones just outside the top 10?

I was just mainly replying to Columbia that Wekiva has a pretty damn good start on paper with being able to "stack up" with central FL teams based on what they have for talent returning.  7 return on Defense alone with Power 5 offers which is pretty impressive.

32 minutes ago, BrowardHandicapper said:

For sure. Agree...I just thought Columbia might be have his words twisted a bit based on what Wekiva is bringing back this year.

I was just mainly replying to Columbia that Wekiva has a pretty damn good start on paper with being able to "stack up" with central FL teams based on what they have for talent returning.  7 return on Defense alone with Power 5 offers which is pretty impressive.

In terms of recognized talent, they are the best team on paper. There are two or three teams  I think will be as good or better on the field.