interesting or Must see Week 1 matchups

1 hour ago, DB4 said:

Bradenton Manatee at Lakeland
Miami Central at Cardinal Gibbons
Carol City at American Heritage
Glades Central at University School

Sheesshhh all those gonna b good especially that gibbons vs MC and CC vs American heritage ... PUBLIC VS PRIVATE both in Broward would love to see those matchups Heritage is like on a 20 something win streak gibbons idk if they will regress this year so we will see 

1 hour ago, "PANTHER NATiON" (WE HERE) said:

Sheesshhh all those gonna b good especially that gibbons vs MC and CC vs American heritage ... PUBLIC VS PRIVATE both in Broward would love to see those matchups Heritage is like on a 20 something win streak gibbons idk if they will regress this year so we will see 

From what it's looking like cardinal gibbons may be the best team in broward county and the entire state, unless something drastic changes there 

2 hours ago, DB4 said:

Bradenton Manatee at Lakeland
Miami Central at Cardinal Gibbons
Carol City at American Heritage
Glades Central at University School

That would be one heck of a game 

Carol City vs American Heritage should also be a solid game as well 

Hope one or both of these games are televised 

54 minutes ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

From what it's looking like cardinal gibbons may be the best team in broward county and the entire state, unless something drastic changes there 

Haven’t heard anything about them ...but even better then I think 3 time defending champ heritage ..better then STA ? Better then Img ? 

And if so ...crap.! We play at gibbons this year lol 

1 hour ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

7 minutes ago, "PANTHER NATiON" (WE HERE) said:

Haven’t heard anything about them ...but even better then I think 3 time defending champ heritage ..better then STA ? Better then Img ? 

I'll just throw this out there..

Cardinal Gibbons lost their entire WR core, entire secondary , most LBs and one of the best Kickers in the state.

CG will likely be younger overall then last year.

2 minutes ago, BrowardHandicapper said:

Cardinal Gibbons lost their entire WR core, entire secondary , most LBs and one of the best Kickers in the state.

Thanks for the update Broward wat are some games you are looking forward to seeing 

57 minutes ago, "PANTHER NATiON" (WE HERE) said:

I wasn't counting img but i think they will be better than sta

AHP lost a lot but they could load up over the summer so it's possible 

52 minutes ago, BrowardHandicapper said:

Geez then why does everyone keep saying they supposed to be good this year 

1 hour ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

Geez then why does everyone keep saying they supposed to be good this year 

They will be good this year. Likely contending for state.....I'm just presenting what they lost. Not saying they can't be as good or better then last year but they clearly took a hit and may not be able to fill some of those shoes...

24 minutes ago, "PANTHER NATiON" (WE HERE) said:

Lol same coach still have the same qb I think they probably still be a force to reckon with for most of Broward probably just not a state title contender 

Well AHP is losing a lot so cardinal gibbons winning 5a wouldn't be a huge stretch but a lot can happen between now and August 

Just now, BrowardHandicapper said:

They will be good this year. Likely contending for state.....I'm just presenting what they lost. Not saying they can't be as good or better then last year but they clearly took a hit and may not be able to fill some of those shoes...

Have they been getting any transfers yet? 

39 minutes ago, "PANTHER NATiON" (WE HERE) said:

Lol same coach still have the same qb I think they probably still be a force to reckon with for most of Broward probably just not a state title contender 

They will still be a force in SFL....5A South as a whole will likely not be nearly as stacked as last year with the likes of AHP, Cardinal Gibbons, Immokalee, Jones, and Rockledge.  IMO most of,  or perhaps all of those teams won't be quite as strong as last year.  I do however feel all of those teams will again be in the mix as contenders to get to Orlando. I'm also keeping an eye on Jackson, Coconut Creek and Bishop Moore.  Also trying to learn a little more about Hallandale, Stranahan and a little to the north Suncoast, Port St. Lucie and Clewiston.

1 minute ago, BrowardHandicapper said:

They will still be a force in SFL....5A South as a whole will likely not be nearly as stacked as last year with the likes of AHP, Cardinal Gibbons, Immokalee, Jones, and Rockledge.  IMO most of,  or perhaps all of those teams will be quite as strong as last year.  I do however feel all of those teams will again be in the mix as contenders to get to Orlando. I'm also keeping an eye on Jackson, Coconut Creek and Bishop Moore.  Also trying to learn a little more about Hallandale, Stranahan and a little to the north Suncoast, Port St. Lucie and Clewiston.

Stranahan opend a few eyes last year creek gave gibbons all they could handle so they could possibly be sleepers as far as 5a I agree it’s open right now with AHP being the favs of course. 

2 minutes ago, "PANTHER NATiON" (WE HERE) said:

Stranahan opend a few eyes last year creek gave gibbons all they could handle so they could possibly be sleepers as far as 5a I agree it’s open right now with AHP being the favs of course. 

Stranahan lost a great HC but still likely have some talent over there.  I expect Creek to be solid this year...  Not at the 2015 level,  but could see the playoffs. 

14 minutes ago, BrowardHandicapper said:

Stranahan lost a great HC but still likely have some talent over there.  I expect Creek to be solid this year...  Not at the 2015 level,  but could see the playoffs. 

When will the schedules officially be released ? And wat do u expect from the likes of Ely Boyd Anderson northeast archbishop western and piper ??