Viera losing players

Floridatech

12 minutes ago, Floridatech said:

They are already being stripped of their offense because of graduation but I heard that Viera lost their best player (a 3 star LB to Cocoa), if this is the case, then I think I'm very much right in calling Viera a one hit wonder.....

They will be a playoff team but they will probably end up 3rd best in region (behind Lakeland and plant) 

At this stage i see Lakeland as 7a region 2 favorite 

3 minutes ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

They will be a playoff team but they will probably end up 3rd best in region (behind Lakeland and plant) 

Man theyll be several seats behind them I mean I know you're trying to get that rematch but it ain't happening lol

6 minutes ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

Alright I'll be honest I think Viera was a deep playoff team last year but heard they were robbed by Plant if not for that I think they woulda been back at the finals with Venice and they were definitely better than Bartram Trail too

5 minutes ago, Floridatech said:

Man theyll be several seats behind them I mean I know you're trying to get that rematch but it ain't happening lol

I'll take a rematch even if it ain't in football 

Way i see it is a playoff win over them is the same across the board, it still is returning the favor and keeping a team from a title 

If we don't get the opportunity to take a championship opportunity from them in football we will just do it in another sport

2 minutes ago, Floridatech said:

Alright I'll be honest I think Viera was a deep playoff team last year but heard they were robbed by Plant if not for that I think they woulda been back at the finals with Venice and they were definitely better than Bartram Trail too

Damn right they were

Another funny thing,  of the big 3 in region 2 last year bartram trail got the lucky draw of facing the one they would have hosted

Had they matched up with Lakeland or viera then bartram trail would have had to travel

Bartram wouldn't have won on the road at Lakeland or Viera 

Heck i doubt they would have beaten Plant had they been forced to travel 

39 minutes ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

Damn right they were

Another funny thing,  of the big 3 in region 2 last year bartram trail got the lucky draw of facing the one they would have hosted

Had they matched up with Lakeland or viera then bartram trail would have had to travel

Bartram would have got destroyed by Lakeland or Viera the same way Cocoa put it on them. 

1 hour ago, Floridatech said:

They are already being stripped of their offense because of graduation but I heard that Viera lost their best player (a 3 star LB to Cocoa), if this is the case, then I think I'm very much right in calling Viera a one hit wonder.....

Viera still has some playmakers. He was just one of there best LB. But they have another one that is just as good if not better. This season will let us know for sure. They were definitely great together 

23 minutes ago, KeemD321 said:

Viera still has some playmakers. He was just one of there best LB. But they have another one that is just as good if not better. This season will let us know for sure. They were definitely great together 

From what I see from the spring game their D is better than their O 

Their D might hang around with Vero for 3 qts but Vero might find a sweet spot but I'll tell u this that running game for Vero this year is going to be weak af without AhKeem

1 hour ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

Damn right they were

Between Venice and Viera I don't know who woulda won at states 

8 hours ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

Beating someone in August and beating someone in December are 2 different things 

You are a hypocrite like frfr with these KOC games IMO Plant would beat Venice in December too they already have that recipe from the August game don't be a hypocrite bruh

12 minutes ago, Floridatech said:

You are a hypocrite like frfr with these KOC games IMO Plant would beat Venice in December too they already have that recipe from the August game don't be a hypocrite bruh

How am i a hypocrite? 

I said our kickoff classic result with apopka would have been the same had that game counted, i never said it would have been same result 3-4 months later

And honestly i wasn't that impressed with Plant, they barley escaped both viera and lakeland then couldn't even beat the third best team they played in the playoffs 

If they were really good enough to win state they would have beaten Bartram Trail

Bartram Trail wasn't even as good as Lakeland or Viera 

1 hour ago, Floridatech said:

Losing the LB McFadden would have been very evident if they played again. Game plan would have changed for multiple reasons. Weiner even admitted that in an interview about the Venice defense and one particular player. Interested as I am does Plant double cover Javion as most did or do they leave him single covered as the did in the KOC and take their chances? 

Biased as I am Venice wins regardless. 

2 hours ago, 941football said:

Losing the LB McFadden would have been very evident if they played again. Game plan would have changed for multiple reasons. Weiner even admitted that in an interview about the Venice defense and one particular player. Interested as I am does Plant double cover Javion as most did or do they leave him single covered as the did in the KOC and take their chances? 

Biased as I am Venice wins regardless. 

Forget all that just be ready for Vero in wk 1

2 hours ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

How am i a hypocrite? 

I said our kickoff classic result with apopka would have been the same had that game counted, i never said it would have been same result 3-4 months later

And honestly i wasn't that impressed with Plant, they barley escaped both viera and lakeland then couldn't even beat the third best team they played in the playoffs 

If they were really good enough to win state they would have beaten Bartram Trail

Bartram Trail wasn't even as good as Lakeland or Viera 

That's not the way you sounded when u was boasting about the win over them

I agree Batram was not that good

28 minutes ago, Floridatech said:

Forget all that just be ready for Vero in wk 1

Since my kid graduated along with 30 seniors I'm sure you understand the dynamic might not be the same. 

They will be as prepared as possible. You can watch Venice play Plant again in the KOC. Can also see them play vs Lakeland in the Spring game. 

Do not know much about Vero so maybe Ill catch that game.