Looks like Miramar's head coach is leaving for West Virginia

Joshua Wilson

I just found out via the Miami herald and I must say a little sadden at first but happy. College is another level of it's own and I'm sure he'll do great things at WVU and as for a new coach he's gonna have to be really good because you'll be coming to a program that wins not a loosing one. Why were discussing this everybody seems to be getting a new coach Central, Northwestern, Jackson, Coral Reef and Miramar.

I just found out via the Miami herald and I must say a little sadden at first but happy. College is another level of it's own and I'm sure he'll do great things at WVU and as for a new coach he's gonna have to be really good because you'll be coming to a program that wins not a loosing one. Why were discussing this everybody seems to be getting a new coach Central, Northwestern, Jackson, Coral Reef and Miramar.

Roland Smith is no longer at Central? And maybe now that he is gone STA can actually beat you! lol

I read something dealing with Coral Reef football which said they were getting a new football coach. At first I didn't think nothing of it but then I realized that Central's coach was going to be at Coral Reef now I don't know how concrete that's going to be. As for St. Thomas they may actually beat Miramar, although they've done it before with Codgell as the coach so with him leaving doesn't mean anything. Miramar in my opinion will still do good considering they have the athletics, but the recruiting is going to be a huge issue because kids you may get from Norland, Carol City, American, Hallandale and so on may not wanna come to Miramar due to the fact of a new coach.

• 3 months later...