Rowdiest home fan base you ever seen

1 hour ago, "PANTHER NATiON" (WE HERE) said:

I’m moving to Houston in two weeks 

That's great!  There are several teams in the Houston area you could check out, all of whom are probably amongst the top 100-200 in the country.   

Katy(6A D1), North Shore(6A D1), Klein Collins(6A D2) and Cy-Fair(6A D2 champ)

4 hours ago, OldSchoolLion said:

That's great!  There are several teams in the Houston area you could check out, all of whom are probably amongst the top 100-200 in the country.   

Katy(6A D1), North Shore(6A D1), Klein Collins(6A D2) and Cy-Fair(6A D2 champ)

Most def have to check them out I hear houston is great for networking ...success & opportunity and jus the fact they are a football state which that’s my passion I wanna major in mass communications... who knows I may can b a coach up there and make some great connections. 

Lord knows ima miss the hell out of Dillard haven’t missed a game since 07 made it to every last one as a player and fan but hey guess I have to find a houston team to support and maybe get apart of.

1 hour ago, DarterBlue2 said:

Hope it works out for you, man. The one thing I don't like about Houston, is the heat and humidity in the summer. Makes South Florida seem like nothing!

If a person can stand south Florida heat they can stand anything down here the heat is unbearable humid wit no wind biggest mosquitoes u ever seen and it’s sticky cloths stick to u and all 

33 minutes ago, "PANTHER NATiON" (WE HERE) said:

If a person can stand south Florida heat they can stand anything down here the heat is unbearable humid wit no wind biggest mosquitoes u ever seen and it’s sticky cloths stick to u and all 

I have spent a lot of time in both places (sister lives in North Dade and I used to have a client with Houston operations). The temperatures in South Florida are as hot, sometimes hotter. But in Houston, the humidity is the worst I have ever experienced anywhere in America. That said, the fall, winter and spring months are fine. And there are a lot of job opportunities there.