561 Game Of The Year Dwyer vs Palm Beach Central

Mashburns

Dwyer Vs Palm Beach Central K.O.C

This the first time in a long time in this county where Pre-season #1 and #2 will play each other the very first game of the season. Both teams will have expectations of Orlando this season with Dwyer test will be STA and Palm Beach Central test more likely Deerfield  or Southridge. These two teams facing each other in the classic game says a lot about the two teams with their expectations and I think on paper right now this game can go either way with me giving the knob to Dwyer with their Head coach who has experience in these big games and atmosphere. This will game will have tons of D1 talent running around the field I have counted at least potentially 20 guys in the 2019 class along. I'm sure their will be plenty of updates leading up to this game from myself and others within the county area.    

Dwyer gets a bad wrap for scheduling over the years but honestly they have to play STA to even get to the state championship and thats been true for a while now also they have scheduled Miami Central KOC plenty of times when Miami Central had a state team with two dynamic backs, they have played AHP I believe like 2014 or so they have played the Glades Central teams in years past when they was stacked as well and also they have play Miami Northwestern so who else you guys like to see them play? The reason I said game of the year I have seen both teams in the spring before the transfers this summer as well as I have seen Atlantic and clips of Delray Heritage and I think those two teams will be decent this year more of Atlantic than Delray Heritage I believe Delray Heritage will be bounce 1st or 2nd round to C.M but Atlantic could make another run if things go their way but from my spring evaluation both Palm Beach Central and Dwyer will be 1 and 2 in our county to start the season so to get that game out the gate is a good thing for our county

• 3 weeks later...

The most anticipated week in Palm Beach this week a show down between Dwyer and Plam Beach Central. Dwyer on paper has all the tools for Orlando this season and I think we only have two schools in county that can challenge them for 4 quarters and that's Palm Beach Central possibility Atlantic or Pahokee. This the first time in a while I can remember that two schools who arguably the best in our county face off the first game of the season I really hope the 1's play at least 2 or 3 quarters before subs rotation