Vero Beach schedule breakdown

Floridatech

13 minutes ago, Floridatech said:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.tcpalm.com/amp/963631002

Some interesting stuff to look at concerning Vero schedule and one thing to note is that they are on a 43 regular season game winning streak and only 3 teams have had winning seasons last year 

I like the comment at the bottom concerning creation of an out-of-area rivalry.  Viera or Dwyer would be great ones.

...interesting coincidence...Dr Krop and Ft Lauderdale High are both schools Lakeland has played in the recent past.

2 hours ago, OldSchoolLion said:

I like the comment at the bottom concerning creation of an out-of-area rivalry.  Viera or Dwyer would be great ones.

...interesting coincidence...Dr Krop and Ft Lauderdale High are both schools Lakeland has played in the recent past.

Already beat Dwyer and Viera and y'all can say of it was spring and koc games but both of em were taken seriously 

Also Vero share ALOT of common opponents with Dwyer too and I feel like they play teams who have already played against them like Oscar Smith, they played Venice in 2009 now Vero beat OS last year on the road now they will prolly beat Venice on the road too alot of similarities huh

3 hours ago, OldSchoolLion said:

I'm also going to see if Vero will play Glades Central next year

4 hours ago, Floridatech said:

Some interesting stuff to look at concerning Vero schedule and one thing to note is that they are on a 43 regular season game winning streak and only 3 teams have had winning seasons last year 

43 regular season game winning streak; 4 unbeaten regular seasons. Only 2-4 in the playoffs.  Where have I seen this before?:unsure:

1 hour ago, OldSchoolLion said:

That would be an awesome annual rivalry game, too!  Decisions decisions:)

1 hour ago, OldSchoolLion said:

That would be an awesome annual rivalry game, too!  Decisions decisions:)

It would be real nice in fact if we get em on and beat GC then we can say that we beat all three of the only teams to beat both STA and Armwood in playoff games

On 8/14/2018 at 12:14 PM, Floridatech said:

It also shows that Vero is behind in a couple of those "Series History."