Official week 2 scores thread

DisabledAccount

2 minutes ago, OldSchoolLion said:

Milton 21 Cardinal Gibbons 10 Halftime

Milton is tough on both sides of the ball but they are letting CG hang around.  CG has struggled to get a rhythm offensively.  

If Milton didn’t score another point they would be ok as long as their defense keep it up but 48 points to central 21 so far to Milton seem to me that gibbons defense can be scored on

Just now, “PANTHER NATION(CODE BLUE) said:

If Milton didn’t score another point they would be ok as long as their defense keep it up but 48 points to central 21 so far to Milton seem to me that gibbons defense can be scored on

CG missin their star on D.  Milton not big on Oline and not terribly fast, but very nice play-calling on O and good execution.  Well-coached team.  They gave ball to CG twice at midfield, once on 4th down try and once on fake punt and CG came up empty both times.  Disappointed so far with CG's offense.  This does not look like a Top 50 team....like Deerfield Beach hehehe:P  

1 minute ago, OldSchoolLion said:

CG missin their star on D.  Milton not big on Oline and not terribly fast, but very nice play-calling on O and good execution.  Well-coached team.  They gave ball to CG twice at midfield, once on 4th down try and once on fake punt and CG came up empty both times.  Disappointed so far with CG's offense.  This does not look like a Top 50 team....like Deerfield Beach hehehe:P  

Lol I believe Dillard can beat gibbons next week