Columbia vs Buchholz

DisabledAccount

17 hours ago, Proseteye said:

They seem to have given Vanguard all they could handle last night. We played them in the KO Classic and they are good.

Yeah they are better than Gainesville and Suwannee 

This should be a good test right before the district championship against Lee the following week 

2 minutes ago, Proseteye said:

"Buchholz is facing an even tougher opponent on Friday in the Tigers of Columbia". That is very debatable considering it is touch and go whether Columbia could do as well or better than the Bobcats did against Vanguard. Let's see first how well the Tigers do tonight against the Bobcats. .

We will find out tonight and I'm looking forward to getting back a win i lost last time at citizens field against Buchholz When we lost after having a 23 point lead in 1st half 

Congratulations to Columbia. Beating Buchholz that way is truly admirable. I think that the Tigers are everything you said they are  Columbiahighfan and it looks like they will be going deep in the playoffs if not all the way. Would like to see Columbia defeat Lee which has been a nemesis to Columbia for quite some time. :)

10 hours ago, Jags904 said:

Is it the Oaken Bucket then? Regardless, it’s a big rivalry and I’m assuming you guys go at it in dang near every sport (if not all). You can’t get rid of it. You’ll understand when you’re 40. 

It's not just me

Word is it was being considered before game this year and the result this year didn't help matters

Both schools are unsure if this rivalry at this point in time helps either team,  at end of the day rivalry or not anything that can benefit the programs has to be considered 

Maybe it does stay but Suwannee needs to step it up and make this rivalry worth playing because the rivalry is losing credibility every year and has lost all importance and interest

The fact that after the game this year they couldn't even find the trophy and by time they did the only person posing for a picture was the head coach should tell people how little the rivalry means to the players on the teams

At this point we are tarnishing the good days of this rivalry by continuing to play it and have this current quality 

I don't think it should be dropped completely but i think we should take a few years off from playing and bring it back in a few years and see if we can reignite the spark