24 Interesting Games This Week

OldSchoolLion

2 minutes ago, badbird said:

do you think he will replace the week 1 poll :rolleyes:

I'll fix it myself when it is up

Josh has been extremely busy which is why i put the scoreboard thing up last week (and I'll probably put it up Thursday morning this week as well)

Once i see his poll go up I'll update that thread

11 minutes ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

It wasn't about sharing poll numbers

I was using my poll since it is only non computer poll to rank past 25 for a state so it would be a good resource for identifying other games not listed as well as add more depth to ones already listed

The intent of this post was to discuss interesting games, regardless of poll numbers, and others have been sharing the same.  I think the title plainly expresses that.  The intent was not to create an all-inclusive list of every game.  

If my effort does not add value and/or is duplicative of other efforts, I'll gladly discontinue.  I am sure you wouldn't appreciate me posting a list of my Top 200 teams in your list of Top 50 "just because I think it is better."  

11 minutes ago, OldSchoolLion said:

The intent of this post was to discuss interesting games, regardless of poll numbers, and others have been sharing the same.  I think the title plainly expresses that.  The intent was not to create an all-inclusive list of every game.  

If my effort does not add value and/or is duplicative of other efforts, I'll gladly discontinue.  I am sure you wouldn't appreciate me posting a list of my Top 200 teams in your list of Top 50 "just because I think it is better."  

Smh

I never said mine was better and i welcome anything that adds to the discussion which is exactly what i posted it to do

And if you want to post your own rankings then go ahead, i constantly encourage people to post polls so everyone can share feedback and see how people view teams and since you seem to usually have feedback on my poll I would actually have a real interest in seeing where you would have teams ranked

Something i didn't mention publically is sometimes i am encouraged to rank some teams higher by seeing a team high in someone else's poll which grabs my eye and encourages me to do further research 

5 hours ago, badbird said:

West Orange at DP

Winter Park at Wekiva

all 4 teams in Columbiafans top50 but can't make your list ;)

Holy cow, I didn't realize what a great series Winter Park and Wekiva have had.  Looks like Winter Park leads it 4-3, and they have each beaten each other twice in the past 2 years.  Could it be an upset?