Westland Hits New Low 86-0 Loss

OldSchoolLion

1 hour ago, OldSchoolLion said:

Doral beat Westland 86-0.  7A Westland of Miami-Dade has lost 48 games in a row.  Since the start of the 2014 season, they are 0-41 and have been outscored 2032-46.  That's an average loss of 49 points per game during this time frame.  Gotta feel badly for the kids...no fun losing by that much.

My goodness ...who is still supporting that program that it’s still running 

53 minutes ago, nolebull813 said:

48 games in a row? That has gotta be a record 

Looks like you are right, nolebull.  I just saw something in the Miami Herald, who claims this is their 47th straight loss, which just broke the all-time record of 46.  Not sure if this right, but saw a post somewhere that the halftime score was 72-0.  

8 minutes ago, OldSchoolLion said:

Looks like you are right, nolebull.  I just saw something in the Miami Herald, who claims this is their 47th straight loss, which just broke the all-time record of 46.  Not sure if this right, but saw a post somewhere that the halftime score was 72-0.  

Again, why isn't this average to large public finding any small private they can find to play? There is plenty down there. Plenty. Hell play International School of Broward so they can stop losing by 50 out of state. 

I seen the article you seen too. Insane 

14 minutes ago, nolebull813 said:

Again, why isn't this average to large public finding any small private they can find to play? There is plenty down there. Plenty. Hell play International School of Broward so they can stop losing by 50 out of state. 

I seen the article you seen too. Insane 

Westland is part of 7A D16-see post below.  So, Westland is playing 8 district games per year...not much flexibility in scheduling.  Like Westland, Mourning was a newer school that got put in this district and has only won 4 games since 2014 and has been shut out over 20 times.  2 of those 4 wins came against Westland.  Mourning has lost their first 2 games this season 98-0.