Vero Beach vs Ft Lauderdale

Floridatech

Well well well if we don't get Hurricane Florence, this game with the flying L's will finally happen, ironically it was two back to back hurricanes to cause not to play them and get two easy wins..... But this year they come into the citrus Bowl 3-0 and defense looks good but the offense is lacking...

I'm going with Vero scoring 40 sum points on em and it'll be interesting to see if Vero will get another shut out this week or can Ft Lauderdale put up some points???

1 hour ago, Floridatech said:

Well well well if we don't get Hurricane Florence, this game with the flying L's will finally happen, ironically it was two back to back hurricanes to cause not to play them and get two easy wins..... But this year they come into the citrus Bowl 3-0 and defense looks good but the offense is lacking...

I'm going with Vero scoring 40 sum points on em and it'll be interesting to see if Vero will get another shut out this week or can Ft Lauderdale put up some points???

Citrus bowl lol what citrus bowl ?? && broooo please u my dawg but it will b a running clock by halftime take this from a browsrd county native if I don’t kno any other county I kno the teams in this one. 

Number one the teams ft lauderdale has played had been putrid I mean sadly putrid .

they just won 13-7 over a door mat in Cooper City. U guys will win this by 50 if u choose to.

9 minutes ago, nolebull813 said:

Yawn. Blowout city. 

Vero coasting to the playoffs again. Only issue is 8A is probably the best class ever since they went to 8A. 

There is no easy path. Even being in the North isn't gonna make it better. Central Florida is loaded 

Honestly the North of 8a might be better overall then South this year 

10 hours ago, “PANTHER NATION(CODE BLUE) said:

Citrus bowl lol what citrus bowl ?? && broooo please u my dawg but it will b a running clock by halftime take this from a browsrd county native if I don’t kno any other county I kno the teams in this one. 

Number one the teams ft lauderdale has played had been putrid I mean sadly putrid .

they just won 13-7 over a door mat in Cooper City. U guys will win this by 50 if u choose to.

Citrus Bowl is the name of our stadium

Vero Beach will not coast to the playoffs, as they have to play Treasure Coast who just beat Cocoa, PSL Centennial who is undefeated, Pahokee which is always a state powerhouse, and of course don't forget what we did against Venice,but first we have to get bye undefeated Ft. Lauderdale. Vero always makes it to the playoffs, but it is not easy in 8A

3 hours ago, roygod said:

Vero Beach will not coast to the playoffs, as they have to play Treasure Coast who just beat Cocoa, PSL Centennial who is undefeated, Pahokee which is always a state powerhouse, and of course don't forget what we did against Venice,but first we have to get bye undefeated Ft. Lauderdale. Vero always makes it to the playoffs, but it is not easy in 8A

Yes they will but 8a is too strong for Vero this year 

Actually Vero has coasted to the playoffs the last 3 years...Pahokee and Oscar smith and Venice being the exceptions...Veros district has been down since central took a nose dive a couple years ago...it would be nice to schedule Palm Bay heritage cocoa rockledge palm beach gardens again and Atlantic or Dwyer in the regular season...part of the blame is also on the fact that many teams have larger districts and schedule less non district games making it harder to find quality opponents 

As I said before, "first we have to get by Fort Lauderdale". The 42 - 3 score does not show how tough FTL was.

They have a lot of athletes and big linemen. I really think this game was tougher than the Vero-Venice game.

It's kind of hard to say the Vero offense was sputtering after scoring 42 points, but they did. But you got to give credit to the FTL defense.

4 minutes ago, roygod said:

As I said before, "first we have to get by Fort Lauderdale". The 42 - 3 score does not show how tough FTL was.

They have a lot of athletes and big linemen. I really think this game was tougher than the Vero-Venice game.

It's kind of hard to say the Vero offense was sputtering after scoring 42 points, but they did. But you got to give credit to the FTL defense.

Yea u right Lauderdale shoulda kept them under 28 points tho they just didn't have no dam offense and they dropped a punt return in the four qt to put Vero with 35 points