Who Is This FL HS Legend in the Photo? Antonio Cromartie

OldSchoolLion

I should have known this one since I was at that game in Tally.  28-20 final.  Dan Shula qb for Aquinas.  Missed pat on an early score for STA.  Lincoln didn't have much offense except for the big plays.  Rode with STA to Doak from the Ramada.  .SMH.  Tough getting old Lion.  I know who it is now but will wait for someone else to get it.  Enjoy your posts.

On 10/18/2018 at 10:30 AM, OldSchoolLion said:

-Who am I?

-Against what team am I playing in this game?

-What positions did I play in high school?

-Against what team did I catch a TD pass in a state final?

-Where did I play in college?

The Leon-Lincoln rivalry has been strong since its inception in 1977. Here, Lincoln receiver Antonio Cromartie, now an All-Pro NFL cornerback, runs for a first down against would-be Leon tacklers.

I was at FAMU during the glory days of LIncoln and went to most of their games.  Cromartie was a BEAAAAST  and Freak AThlete in High School at 6'3 210 (he could also run a .47 400M).

They are playing the Leon Lions.

He played CB, S, RB, WR, KR, PR

Finals TD Pass was ST. Thomas Aquinas

They also played against Columbia on the way there

They also play against Melbourne Beach Palm Bay in the "Fog Bowl" in the playoffs against Joe Cohen, Xavier carter, and a few other future D1 players that are escaping my memory

They played Valdosta that year (and lost I think) as well as Madison

That team was stacked with D1 talent.  Pat Watkins, Greg Threat (cannot remember if the QB was Gavin Dickey or Joe Bauserman).  Their LT was a starter for USC (cannot remember his name).

33 minutes ago, Wavebb said:

I should have known this one since I was at that game in Tally.  28-20 final.  Dan Shula qb for Aquinas.  Missed pat on an early score for STA.  Lincoln didn't have much offense except for the big plays.  Rode with STA to Doak from the Ramada.  .SMH.  Tough getting old Lion.  I know who it is now but will wait for someone else to get it.  Enjoy your posts.

Too bad we didnt meet up at FSU for this game.

7 hours ago, peezy28 said:

I was at FAMU during the glory days of LIncoln and went to most of their games.  Cromartie was a BEAAAAST  and Freak AThlete in High School at 6'3 210 (he could also run a .47 400M).

They are playing the Leon Lions.

He played CB, S, RB, WR, KR, PR

Finals TD Pass was ST. Thomas Aquinas

They also played against Columbia on the way there

They also play against Melbourne Beach Palm Bay in the "Fog Bowl" in the playoffs against Joe Cohen, Xavier carter, and a few other future D1 players that are escaping my memory

They played Valdosta that year (and lost I think) as well as Madison

That team was stacked with D1 talent.  Pat Watkins, Greg Threat (cannot remember if the QB was Gavin Dickey or Joe Bauserman).  Their LT was a starter for USC (cannot remember his name).

Dickey was their qb in 01.