Columbia 38 Fletcher 10 Final

DisabledAccount

Columbia really came to play tonight and even though they aren't where they would need to be to win in Orlando they are certainly looking best they have since probably the Madison game (offense wise)  but defense was definitely looking in playoff form tonight

@nolebull813 glad you managed to come up to Lake City for a game and you welcome back anytime as long as I get some notice in advance lol 

I feel Columbia will be ready for the challenge of facing Lee next week

3 hours ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

Columbia really came to play tonight and even though they aren't where they would need to be to win in Orlando they are certainly looking best they have since probably the Madison game (offense wise)  but defense was definitely looking in playoff form tonight

@nolebull813 glad you managed to come up to Lake City for a game and you welcome back anytime as long as I get some notice in advance lol 

I feel Columbia will be ready for the challenge of facing Lee next week

Great win by Columbia.

Lee and Edgewater also had very impressive wins last night and one of these two will pose the biggest obstacle to Columbia making the semifinals. I am not sure how Edgewater managed to lose to Hagerty, which was badly exposed by Lee.

58 minutes ago, nolebull813 said:

Columbia's stadium was impressive! Bigger and better than anything in the Tampa Bay Area. 

Columbia looked lethal in the passing game. Fletcher didn't stand a chance. 

I really hope Columbia makes it all the way and plays STA 

It does seem like the passing game was lights out last night i just hope we have that running game bottled up for when we need it because we can run the ball if we choose to 

1 hour ago, nolebull813 said:

Columbia's stadium was impressive! Bigger and better than anything in the Tampa Bay Area

Columbia looked lethal in the passing game. Fletcher didn't stand a chance. 

I really hope Columbia makes it all the way and plays STA 

I Thought the same thing. Size wise only: DP, Cypress Creek, University and Evans have stadiums with Columbia's capacity. The funny thing is, in your words, three of those four are hot garbage!:D